Kodi won't start
Glad to help. It's amazing how much stuff you learn by reading this forum. I started out as completely baffled but I'd describe myself as idiot savant now.

Just watch out that you set download paths to locations that you know are external to the device ( external HD or memory stick) in future. I still think that filling the box with stuff was what caused your problem.

My top tip would be to use file manager> profiles to delete "thumbnails" and then from database "textures13.db" every so often and then reboot. It clears out all the stuff you've looked at and frees space on the box. I do it at 2 to 3 month intervals.
Hi all I am having the same problem.. i noticed when I went into more setting> storage it says space is running outand kodi is at 500mb. I just got the box a few weeks ago and it was working fine up until a few hours ago. i bought it off of someone who is not responding back. I have tryed checking the wiki for tips but I cant get Kodi to open to goto the file manager init to clear some things? Can anyone please help this newbie? I tryed to clear kodi cache and force stop like 40 times and even unplugged the cord. Seen someone on this thread post to click the av button while turning on and it didnt do anything. Is there a simpleton way to erase some of the kodi stuff? I have the mxq box running kodi 15.2 isengard.
Another box bought crammed full of illegal addons offering a no knowledge required experience?

Mxq boxes could be anything, some are OK ish others utter rubbish. At best I bet yours will stutter when playing HD video.( if it works again).

No simpleton route I'm afraid. I would suggest that you remove kodi and reinstall but this will remove all the illegal stuff you bought it for. You won't be helped here if you want them back.

Kodi is not at fault here but is often perceived to be.
I ended up having to clear the data.. Couldnt install an explorer to delete any of the hidden files where it was being saved even when I deleted almost all of the apps and it said I had more than enough memory for that explorer... The person who tryed to help me said the cache must have been being sent to a temp file or something. No blame being placed on kodi from me.. Thx for the response.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi won't start0