MySQL Library gone after resetting Kodi
So I finally did it... I finally got everything working and my library scanned in to Kodi. Then I decided to reset the main Kodi box (Just turned it off) and poof! The library is gone!

I kinda know what is wrong.... it kinda find the network drives any more. The drives are still attached but it can't see them through the sources I created when scanning in the media. I can however go to file manager and get to the drives very easily.

Where did I go wrong? How did I lose the network location? The IP address of main machine is the same but it definitely doesn't see the drives hookup to it through the network addresses I created on them.
You mean restart the device, not reset it. Resetting means you reset everything back to defaults/factory settings.

Please post a debug_log (wiki) so people can help troubleshoot

Cheers!
Yep, restarted it. I'll post the debug log when I get home. Thanks :-).
Got the debug log. Hope it sheds some light.

http://xbmclogs.com/ptsgywmpp

I'm trying to figure out how to reconnect the network pathway..... what file controls the network pathways the drives have?
It seems to just be an issue where the networks drives don't have any address the machine can register. I might try setting them back up and then rescanning the library. I just fear another reset could knock them out.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MySQL Library gone after resetting Kodi0