how do u get help on this site?
I asked a simple question and I got flagged. How do you get support on the video addon section?
You should ask for help the authorhors of the video - its logical to ask for help the author. If you want to make something I already have done and need help who will you ask?

And no you won't get help here for anything related to piracy. If you can't find out which add-on is illegal one considere reading the post after your request for help.

Do not mean to offend but you are not paying anything and requesting help? I cannot get it.

Complaining like many people (each day) because your thread was closed without realising the reason - requesting help to do something illegal is frustrating and illogical.

Asking for help, complaining because of someone else work / modifications of Kodi and the unwillingness to distinguish the pro piracy teams from team Kodi and Kodi is somehow frustrating to me.
1. Read the forum rules.

2. Don't ask about banned addons.

3. Be precise and provide logs.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
I just read the banned addons. The addon I asked about wasnt on the blacklist. So I shouldnt be banned.. wtf?
What addon are you asking about?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Let me add it now
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
if an add-on sounds too good to be true, chances are that it is and is against the forum rules. kodi is a video player - it is not some magic media application that will give you access to everything under the sun.
So if I post the addon that I need help on that isnt on the blacklist will I be banned again?
most of this stuff I can find on youtube videos. but this addon in the video says that its in the description and I must download it manually? huh? I cant figure it out.
(2015-11-25, 00:45)msnoopy22 Wrote: I just read the banned addons. The addon I asked about wasnt on the blacklist. So I shouldnt be banned.. wtf?

please read the reply you got again:

(2015-11-24, 23:35)Martijn Wrote: The most common reason for this to happen is a request for support involving Add-on's and/or Add-on Repo's on which discussion is banned, the list of the common ones can be found on the wiki at Banned_add-ons (wiki), however please note this is not a comprehensive list, so even though a Add-on may not be listed it may still be in violation of our Piracy Policy.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
(2015-11-25, 00:55)ronie Wrote:
(2015-11-25, 00:45)msnoopy22 Wrote: I just read the banned addons. The addon I asked about wasnt on the blacklist. So I shouldnt be banned.. wtf?

(2015-11-24, 23:35)Martijn Wrote: The most common reason for this to happen is a request for support involving Add-on's and/or Add-on Repo's on which discussion is banned, the list of the common ones can be found on the wiki at Banned_add-ons (wiki), however please note this is not a comprehensive list, so even though a Add-on may not be listed it may still be in violation of our Piracy Policy.

This site is false advertise by calling a help site. It dont help with addons.. what does it help with. All of the addons are blacklisted. So what addons are ok to talk about on this siteHuh? ANy?
http://addons.kodi.tv/category/video/
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
(2015-11-25, 02:19)msnoopy22 Wrote:

This site is false advertise by calling a help site. It dont help with addons.. what does it help with. All of the addons are blacklisted. So what addons are ok to talk about on this siteHuh? ANy?
Help with kodi. Yes.

Help with official addons. Yes.

Help with piracy. No.
(2015-11-25, 02:19)msnoopy22 Wrote:

Well, had you read the threads that don't get canned, you'd know what's OK for people to talk about.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
how do u get help on this site?0