Add "In Progess" to Movies submenu?
Greetings. First off: I LOVE the AZ skin. Clean and modern. I've got my main menus mostly where I want them, but can't seem to find a component that was in my last preferred skin (Aeon Nox). Aeon (and I think Confluence as well) had a submenu option for "In Progress" to resume partially watched movies. I can't seem to find a similar option in the paths and shortcuts available in the skin customization settings. Am I missing something obvious? Do I need to add this myself, and if so, how? I did a quick search of the thread and didn't find anything in the first few pages.

Thanks, and apologies if the answer is blatantly obvious. Barfing kids in the house, so I'm getting 5 minutes here and there to tweak things in between mopping up vomit.

In case it's relevant, KodiBuntu 14.04, 3.19.6, Kodi 15.2, Arctic Zepher downloaded from the Kodi Repository about 2 weeks ago (not in front of the machine ATM to get the specific version number), all running on a Chromebox.
You could make a smart playlist where you choose films and series by selecting only allready started video's. That is how I did it in the Eminence skin. There are lots of helpfull topics in the Kodi wiki about creating smart playlist. I suggest starting there.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Add "In Progess" to Movies submenu?0