Win Subtitle position problem in Isengard
Hi,

I am using Kodi Isengard on a Windows 10 machine. When watching a video file with vobsub idx/sub subtitles, I can't get the subtitles displayed below the video on the black bars. Regardless of what setting I use, or where I position the subtitles in video calibration, the subtitles always show in their fixed position. I've tried the System-Video-Subtitles setting and also the video calibration to no avail. Confused

Note that these vobsub subtitles are not burned into the image. They can be switched on or off, and VLC lets you specify where you want to put them as well (position offset setting).

Is there a similar setting that can be used in Kodi Isengard as well to enable this, or is this a known bug already?

Note that when I manually extract the idx/sub file into an srt using the OCR of Subtitle Edit, then Kodi displays the external srt file properly - though it is a bit too much manual work sometimes.

Thanks in advance for all support.
Pretty sure I have seen this reported before.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2015-11-26, 05:00)nickr Wrote: Pretty sure I have seen this reported before.

Thanks, so it's not my setup but maybe a known bug in Kodi Isengard?
Is there a formal process to submit this bug for consideration for fixing in the next release?
You an post a bug via logging into trac, look at the top left user control bar labelled: BUGTRACKER

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Subtitle position problem in Isengard0