How to install repo.zip to iPad (Non-Jailbreak)
Hi Guys,

Hope one of KODI genius here can help me out.

Unfortunately, I am having problem to jailbreak my iPad 3 (IOS 9.0.2) using Pangu, therefore I am unable to access Root using Cydia's iFile =[

Since there are some .zip file (install from Zip) aren't avail with a http:// address. Rather they come as a down-loadable files.

Is that any other way I can install Repo.zip file onto my iPad without jailbreak?

Kindly help, thank you in advanced.

Sam Kodi newbie NZ
HuhHuhHuh
Try using I explorer , u will have access to all the folders and u can copy the zip file to your Kodi folder and look for your zip file from Kodi
Install Cydia on iOS by using a 3rd-party jailbreak tool. Take Evasion as an example:
1. Download and install Evasion first. Right click on the jailbreak tool and run it as administrator on PC/Mac.
* Evasion will be downloaded as a zip file and have to be opened in administrator mode.
2. Connect your iPhone with PC and click "Jailbreak" when Evasion detects your iOS device.
3. Wait until you are asked to tap on the Evasi0n icon on the home screen, during which Cydia would be downloaded and installed on your iPhone.
4. After an untethered jailbreak, you will be able to freely use Cydia on iOS.
(2015-12-04, 16:12)Concestly Wrote: Install Cydia on iOS by using a 3rd-party jailbreak tool. Take Evasion as an example:
1. Download and install Evasion first. Right click on the jailbreak tool and run it as administrator on PC/Mac.
* Evasion will be downloaded as a zip file and have to be opened in administrator mode.
2. Connect your iPhone with PC and click "Jailbreak" when Evasion detects your iOS device.
3. Wait until you are asked to tap on the Evasi0n icon on the home screen, during which Cydia would be downloaded and installed on your iPhone.

He's not asking how to jailbreak.
(2015-12-07, 07:44)Ned Scott Wrote:
(2015-12-04, 16:12)Concestly Wrote: Install Cydia on iOS by using a 3rd-party jailbreak tool. Take Evasion as an example:

He's not asking how to jailbreak.
Although thank you for the information. I found it helpful.
You can do it with iFunBox.
Plug the Pad, copy into the kodi directory and thats it.
can anyone help me my iPad Air is not jailbroken how do I jailbroken it and how I downloaded Cyril's thx
What is the kodi directory

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to install repo.zip to iPad (Non-Jailbreak)0