Culturalia.net scraper
jurrabi: we simply don't support this.
C:\Movies\Saw\saw.avi
C:\Movies\Saw\saw.nfo

is the only thing which we support.
Forget it DonJ,

My mistake. I was using the old build in that last test!!
Sorry to bother you...
Always read the XBMC Online Manual,Frequently Asked Questions and search the forum before posting.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting use -> Log file.

nah, the bug is in your scraper.

dont say you're outputting utf-8 formatted text when you are not...
spiff Wrote:nah, the bug is in your scraper.

dont say you're outputting utf-8 formatted text when you are not...

Sorry if I made you waste your time. I don't have much experience about Code Pages.

So, your response means that you tested the scraper and saw that the data I get from Culturalia is not UTF-8 Coded? Or just that you checked the code of XBMC?

For me that will be weird, because it works fine in the details page. Does that mean that Culturalia uses UTF-8 for detailled pages but not for search results?

If you could be so kind to tell me how can I know the code page for this urls...

Search Result: http://www.culturalianet.com/bus/resu.ph...le&donde=1

Movie Details: http://www.culturalianet.com/art/ver.php?art=4035

Thanks for your time.

Jur.
Always read the XBMC Online Manual,Frequently Asked Questions and search the forum before posting.

Beta3 of Culturalia Scraper is out.
Suite yourself... http://www.elotrolado.net/attachment.php...1706995648

from getsearchresults

<RegExp input="$$5" output="&lt;?xml version=&quot;1.0&quot; encoding=&quot;utf-8&quot; standalone=&quot;yes&quot;?&gt;&lt;results&gt;\1&lt;/results&gt;" dest="8">

you're saying it's outputted as utf-8 encoded chars. the pages are in your local iso encoding (your 'gui charset').

that's the only function that returns xml that says its utf-8 encoded, the rest doesnt set the encoding so we assume gui charset.
Fixed. See it in Beta3b

A thousand thanks Spiff.

Jur.

P.S. Any chance this can be included in a future XBMC release?

yes. i'm just waiting for your 'go' its done
so, what's the status of this scraper? is it done / includeworthy?
Sorry, I had some hard days at work. I'll be releasing the final version during today...

I'll post it here when it's ready.

Here it is...
Scraper Culturalia v1.0 Final

Thanks for your time and support.

Jur.

added to svn.

cheers
Thanks Spiff. I just saw it on T3CH rev8103.

Thanks a lot for your time and support. And also to DonJ.

See you around.

Jur.

Hi, spiff.

I checked that culturalia.net scrapper is still being distributed with xbmc even though it's very very outdated.

I was thinking on updating it to include all the cool features that scrapers have this days with fanarts and all that...

But since I noticed there is other spanish scrapper developed (Filmafinity)... I don't know if this is being manteined regulary...

Where do you think will be better spent the effort. Shall I update culturalia.net scrapper and give the comunity 2 spanish options, or should I try to help filmafinity guy(s) to keep it updated? (I saw some other guys, not the developer, made recent changes to keep it working)

Thanks, as always, for your time,

jurrabi.

If unsure do both Wink
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Culturalia.net scraper0