Shutdown menu OpenElec
I'am using OpenElec 6.0 with Aeon MQ 6.

Love the skin but missing some options in the shutdown menu.

I found this thread, but i think it's done from a windows machine cause i can't find the DialogButtonMenu.xml

Can anyone help me for this in Aeon MQ 6 on OpenElec 6.0.

Thanks,

Adrie
@A3Baak, what options? Press down arrow in shutdown and you have all there or use Customize main menu, and change Shutdown for other option, if preferer have in main menu other item for shutdown.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
When i press the S on my remote, i don't get an option for reboot or restart, i would like such an option there.
but you have option for shutdown in any item main menu, only need press down arrow for access (4x in a few items).

And you have option for shutdown via Context Menu S, I think you need only configure kodi, option default for shutdown. (settings, system, energy item).
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
I suppose you are right, but i would like to edit the context menu S. so i have the option to restart just like in the topic i mentioned.

As mentioned i am on OpenElec, so i can't find the DialogButtonMenu.xml where i could edit the shown buttons.
I found it, i had to make a connection with SSH to my OpenElec box.
In the directory .kodi/addons/skin.aeonmq6/720p found the file DialogButtonMenu.xml.
Copied it to the smb share edited it and copied it back.

Cheers,
A3

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Shutdown menu OpenElec0