Just play please.
hei

I'm trying to make a stereo audio streamer from raspberry pi 2 B+ (digi+) which should bit-stream from network share to preamp.

I'm having a fight with the apps on smartphone..i don't know if this is client or server related problems. BUT: when i try any MPD client it always want me to create some playlists or queues.
I don't want that.
I want to choose a directory and just tap play and then kodi will play everything that is in that directory (and not just 1 song) and without playlist. Also tapping on audio files does not make them play. no, i must create playlist first.
I tried runeaudio volumio and now the pi2b+ is on xbmc with yatse..and it all sucks. because almost all apps are over-cluttered with useless over-imposing features.
Is there not a way to make it work like a normal commercial player ? for instance like yamaha/denon/maranz receivers. I pick a directory and play..and all files are played within that dir without additional steps?
Picoreplayer
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Just play please.0