Android Help with UPNP in my Android TV
Hi,
I have Android smart TV in my room.

I have few questions:

1. I shared my Hard Drive to upnp in kodi with Serviio software.

But something wrong.
For example, if i shared "Ted 2" (The movie) There are not plot or information about the movie, like this:

(Sorry for hebrew, this is my language)

You can see that have only date and the movie time in min, there are no plot or director name's.

I want to make it like genesis - With plot and Information about the movie and Background picture of the movie.

You know if there are an addon in order to do this?

Can i do this manually for every movie? Change the information and the pictures by myself?

2. I think i have a problem with the Kodi player - I try to playing a movie, i get always problems, it seems like low playing of the movie.
(something like slow in the movie)

What can be the reason?

Thank you!
Don't mention banned add-ons, your post will get canned.

To get movie metadata you need to add your movies directory as a library source via SMB or NFS then Kodi can scrape it. Upnp sources cannot be scanned into the Kodi library as of now.
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.
Shlomi, you are clearly using an Android dongle, please specify the device. and yes, use network folder shares such as SMB and not UPnP/DLNA.
OpenElec Standalone --> Asus Chromebox 'Panther' --> Onkyo TX-NR709 --> Sony 55" X85C Android TV (also with Kodi!)
Asus Chromebox EZ Script
Kodi on Sony Bravia Android TVs
(2015-11-28, 12:42)Dangelus Wrote: Don't mention banned add-ons, your post will get canned.

To get movie metadata you need to add your movies directory as a library source via SMB or NFS then Kodi can scrape it. Upnp sources cannot be scanned into the Kodi library as of now.

So, What can i do?

(2015-11-28, 12:43)Hannes The Hun Wrote: Shlomi, you are clearly using an Android dongle, please specify the device. and yes, use network folder shares such as SMB and not UPnP/DLNA.

I use Haier android smart TV.

How to share with SMB?
If i will share with SMB, it will show me information about the movie??
forget about the Serviio media server, try to use the guide from the wiki http://kodi.wiki/view/SMB/Windows
OpenElec Standalone --> Asus Chromebox 'Panther' --> Onkyo TX-NR709 --> Sony 55" X85C Android TV (also with Kodi!)
Asus Chromebox EZ Script
Kodi on Sony Bravia Android TVs

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Help with UPNP in my Android TV0