• 12(current)
Add sort by date added on movies library mode?
If you have multiple machines on the one network I would recommend having them share the library. Paths need to be absolute, but setting up one front end as the master and having it run mysql gives some of, what I think anyway, are the best features of xbmc such as being able to resume playback from a different device and share your watch history.

As for sorting by file date, my problem with that is that I would have a ridiculous number of files technically added on the same day when I rebuilt my nas box. But because I kept the paths the same the library in xbmc maintained its integrity. So for my usage case the files menu sort by file date is useful, what would be useful in library mode is date added to library.

Coming back to the comment about recently added. I don't know how the logic for that is working because it seems to be a little odd. I can add heaps of files and they won't appear in the most recently added but will in the library. I don't know how it is getting its dates.
It's because recently added library is not using dates, it's just using a auto increment identity key in the DB
  • 12(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Add sort by date added on movies library mode?2