CCM Helix - Lost left hand view box with 15.2?
Hi everyone,

I have been using Isengard 15.1 with no problems using on both my Win 7 and Android box.

I recently upgraded to Isengard 15.2... everything is working fine except for the fact I have loss
the left bar view tab that enables you to change the view and order of movie icons, etc,,,??
Forgot to mention, I'm using CCM Helix.
CCM isn't being updated, so more breakages are inevitable.
Take a look at xonfluence - it's basically (at least for now) an updated CCM that works fine on Isengard.
Thank you Troggy for your reply.

So if I download the xconfluence, will I be able to transfer my USERDATA and ADDON folders over and not lose any of my settings and configurations?
You'll have to set up the skin - your userdata and addons won't be changed.
If you mean will your home page look the same as in CCM... no. But it can, after a bit of work.
Ok thanks, actually just learned why I was not seeing the left hand view pane, I disabled the Kiosk setting. and there it is.
One more quick question, I heard that there is a setting whereby when you open a movie, show. etc... that when you hit the back button the player will automatically click off verses having to manually turn the movie off using the player bar and clicking stopHuh
Why not just press the 'stop' button on your remote?
Yes, that be the easiest way, because of 2 neck surgeries and my tingling fingers, I use mostly a keyboard.
Stop is 'X'.

Keyboard_controls (wiki)
oh ok, didn't know that... thank you soooooooo much troggy, appreciate it!!

That chart helps out alot :-)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
CCM Helix - Lost left hand view box with 15.2?0