Option to "play the playlist instead of entering"
Question 
Hi

Under CCM and various other Mods of Confluence, I have the ability when adding a favorited playlist to a sub menu to "play the playlist instead of entering"

This allows me to have a "random movie" playlist created for unwatched films, and then just selecting that option from menu starts a random film, rather than bringing up a list of my films displayed randomly

Is this possible under any version of Aeon at all ?
Nox 5 lets you do this, though it's not entirely obvious how to do it for submenu items - rather than using the 'Type' button to change the list on the left to display Playlists, use the 'Change Action' button in the middle of the screen, drill down to your playlist ('Video Library >' -> 'Playlists >' -> your playlist) and you'll get a prompt about whether to Play or Display the playlist when you select it.
Cheers
Its the only thing thats really stopped me using a skin other than CCM

Can you just clarify "rather than using the 'Type' button to change the list on the left to display Playlists, use the 'Change Action' button in the middle of the screen" as little lost

Would that also be same in Aeon MQ ?
This is the submenu-editor in Nox 5:-

The 'Type' button at the top of the list in the middle changes what is shown on the right, between different types of shortcuts you can choose from on your menu, including Playlists. But selecting a playlist from there won't give you the option to Play or Display. Instead, use the 'Change Action' button (highlighted in the image). Selecting a playlist from there will give you the option (but won't set the label of the shortcut).

No, this won't be the same on Aeon MQ. (Which is not to say MQ doesn't support Play/Display option of playlist menu entries - I honestly don't know if it does or not - but that its menu editor is very different from Nox 5's, so the option won't be accessed the same way).

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Option to "play the playlist instead of entering"0