Win How to get a log listing all files cannot be scrapped
Not all my movies can get the moving information from the online database, can I found such a log file that has all unsuccessful movies?
Hi,

what you can do is the following:
Enable Debug Log: http://kodi.wiki/view/Log_file/Easy
Then go to your movies and use the context menu on the left (if you use confluence skin) and update the movie libary.

Sorry that i couldn't give you a more detailed way, the info which skin you are using is missing.

Then you will get a more detailed log, were also the unsuccessful movies should be included.
As far as i know there is no way to only get a log of movies which couldn't be scrapped.
in case you're interested, install kodi 16 beta2.
it comes with a new feature, event logging, that will display all movies that failed to scrape.

Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
And in the meantime the missing movie scanner add-on will produce a list for you.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Hi nickr,
thats cool to know!
Great. I will try the new version Kodi. Thanks all.
(2015-11-30, 00:35)ronie Wrote: in case you're interested, install kodi 16 beta2.
it comes with a new feature, event logging, that will display all movies that failed to scrape.

Just found a bug on this. If I right click on any event and select "remove", Kodi crashes.
(2015-11-30, 19:22)newnews Wrote: Just found a bug on this. If I right click on any event and select "remove", Kodi crashes.

thx! i've created a bug report for it: http://trac.kodi.tv/ticket/16403
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Using beta 5 all I get is a blank black screen.
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
(2015-12-30, 21:30)brazen1 Wrote: Using beta 5 all I get is a blank black screen.
What skin are you using? It might not be updated for the new dialog yet.
Well, I tried it in Madnox and get a black screen.
So, I switched to Confluence and get a blank window.
I know it worked back when I was using beta 2.
It must be something broken in my setup if it's working for you and others.
Never ending battle it seems............
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to get a log listing all files cannot be scrapped0