Can I keep Nextup from blocking screen?
Question 
I really like the Nextup option but I don't like that it blocks the screen for the end of the video. Is there anyway to make it take up less space?

Thanks!
Common complaint from my family. So this gets a +1 from me
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
Go to settings, addons, my addons, service addons, locate Nextup Service Notification, and disable.

time default is 30 seconds, limit in 5 seconds is other option

MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
The service is nice. I do not want to disable just have the size of the popup reduced as it takes up half of the viewing space.
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
I will talk with MarcosQui, but I think only for MQ7.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
Is it possible to hack the skin to do this? Where would I look at?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can I keep Nextup from blocking screen?0