Infolabel for View and Sort?
I was wondering if there was an infolabel for the View or the Sort, similar to System.Date, but something like System.View. My main reason for asking is that i don't want it to say "View: List", but just want it to say "List" instead. is that possible?
You can probably do that just by altering strings.xml

But no, there is no such infolabel. It can probably be added easily enough though.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

i knew i could edit the strings.xml. i just didn't want to ruin other skins. i was hoping it could be done so it could be skin specific. if it could be added though, that would be awesome. thanks for the info.
You could not give the view button a label and just add seperate labels that are only visible when its respective list view is visible.
You'd have to use a transparent <textcolor> for that to work, but yeah, that's certainly an option (and it's translatable as well)

Great thinking Smile
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

i guess that would work, but that only accounts for the view. maybe i don't know the id or coding, but how would you do that for the sort and though i didn't mention it before, file count? Instead of "Sort by: Name" or "15 objects", I just want "Name" and "15". It can be done through strings, but again is it possible for it to only be in the skin as a infolabel? seems like it can't yet, but it'd be cool if it could be. Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Infolabel for View and Sort?0