Genre Color Mapping
Question 
Hi there!

I´ve a question: I´m using Aeon Nox Silvo and the genre colors there are mapped to the specific genres (movies.png, sports.png, ...)
In my opinion, the dvb viewer addon using numbers, right (16.png, 32.png 64.png,...) ?
I think of it, cause i solved the issue by copying the genre-files and rename it to the numbers Wink
If this is right, would it be possible to use the specific genre names, cause there are many more genres than just the few numbers for genres Wink

Another question: Does anyone knows, why the hd+-channels doesn´t have genres? all other channels have, but the hd+ ones not...
In the recording service i activated the option to load additional epg-data Wink

Thanks so much!
re genres: I'm passing both main and sub genre values from dvbviewer backend to Kodi (https://github.com/manuelm/pvr.dvbviewer...a.cpp#L209). If it's not shown it either means the sub genre value is not available in your EPG or not supported by your theme.
Hi there,

i want to ask another thing to that Wink
The HD+ channels have an epg genre in the recording service webinterface, but not in the kodi-epg...
so, for example the Greys anatomy genre in the recording service is "dramedy", in kodi it is then "andere / unbekannt" --> unknown.
Do you have a solution for this?

Another thing:
My recording service is crashing "sometimes". If it crashes, every ~1-2 min in kodi there comes a message "no connection to recording service" (or something like that).
I have enabled the option to hide the message that the connection is lost in the kodi tv-settings.
But this message appears instead.
Now, if i look a movie or something else, every 1-2 min there comes for about 5 sec the message "no connection to recording service". The message is rendere OVER the movie at the top of the screen... As you may imagine, this is really annoying...
Could you please use the setting for hiding the connection lost-message from the kodi tv-settings or can you display the message ONCE and not all 1-2 min ?

Thank you very much!!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Genre Color Mapping0