• 5(current)
Vision skin release
How's it going NineT9mustang? Still working, or did the work just die off? Sad

xino: Project Gotham Racing 3 on Xbox1? Hope I didn't misunderstand you, but you know that that game only works on Xbox360 hardware?
well i dl'd the skin and i love it!!

looks excellent. have got all the dvd covers and it really does look good..

a few queries,
1) how do you make it so that when you get to the bottom of your list of movies and press down it will go back to the top?

2) is there any way to get rid of the back button altogehter? i mean the one with arrow that is at the start of your lists

3) my xbox crashed when trying to load the apple trailers script. i had never tried it before and dont think this has anything to do with the skin anyway Eek

i have changed the size of the text following the guidelines earlier in this thread as it is defn too small in 16x9..

i downloaded the skin from blackbolt, are there any updates since that was uploaded there?

what is an svn?

btw this is by far the best looking skin imo!
another thing,

in the dvd icons pack i couldn't find a couple of movies, so any that i come across that arent in the pack i will upload at mediaicons.org

uploaded so far:
LOTR Fellowship of the Ring
LOTR The Two Towers
Flight Plan
Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
The Usual Suspects
Looks like someone did some changes.. There where a bunch of updates in the SVN..

Grab it from my sig
1: Nvidia Shield TV (2017) 16GB - 2: Beelink MinixMXIII II - 3: Beelink MinixMXIII II - 4: Beelink MinixMXIII II
NAS: unRAID 6.3 Pro • Case (NZXT H440) • MB (MBD-X7SBE with SIM1U+) • CPU (Xeon X3360) • RAM (4x2GB DDR2) • SATA (6 On MB, 8 AOC-SAT2-MV8) • PSU (EVGA SUPERNOVA 650 G2) • HDD (2 x Toshiba 3TB parity, 6 x WD Red 3TB xfs, 1 x 512GB SSD cache)  • UPS (APC BR1000G)
Msan Wrote:Looks like someone did some changes.. There where a bunch of updates in the SVN..

Grab it from my sig
I always do updates on the skin in the svn I also post most of what I do in the xbox-scene forum thread for the skin so if your really interested look at it because I'm not posting everything twice
Rainbow 
wreezig, no the work never died off trust me! I'm still highly motivated to work on the skin (Especially lately Wink)

So please dont think I have abandoned this skin, I check the Skin Thread (Mostly at XS) MULTIPLE times every day! I always forget about the forums at xbmc, sorry :/

thx for everyones help too btw (djtoll and others) apreicate your contribution Smile

wreezig Wrote:How's it going NineT9mustang? Still working, or did the work just die off? Sad

xino: Project Gotham Racing 3 on Xbox1? Hope I didn't misunderstand you, but you know that that game only works on Xbox360 hardware?
you did misunderstood me.

I was talking about the orb...the sphere thing sitting in the middle between Games & Media
NineT9mustang Wrote:wreezig, no the work never died off trust me! I'm still highly motivated to work on the skin (Especially lately Wink)

So please dont think I have abandoned this skin, I check the Skin Thread (Mostly at XS) MULTIPLE times every day! I always forget about the forums at xbmc, sorry :/

thx for everyones help too btw (djtoll and others) apreicate your contribution Smile

looks nice
Very nice to hear. Big Grin

Just one quick question, will it get a button now already for the upcoming LinksBoks merging?
Big Grin 
Since I am more active in the Xbox-Scene forums than these forums, I feel bad...So I'll give you guys the first screenshot of the PM3 Theme titled [COLOR="Black"]Project Vision 3[/COLOR]

Not sure if anyone still uses this skin No but hopefully Big Grin
I use it constantly. MC360 is probably the most versatile and useful skin out there right now, but Vision is by far the most good looking, and I only switch back to MC360 when I have to use some functions a lot.
All the rest of the time it's Vision for me.
I hate the Xbox-Scene forums. Their threading system is making me dizzy,
Only thing I hate about this forum is the lack of an "edit post" button.
wreezig Wrote:I use it constantly. MC360 is probably the most versatile and useful skin out there right now, but Vision is by far the most good looking, and I only switch back to MC360 when I have to use some functions a lot.
All the rest of the time it's Vision for me.

Vision is my skin of choice. However, it still have one missing feature that exists in other skins and I wish the Vision skin developers will add soon: it does not provide info about the resolution (720p, 1080i), zoom (normal, custom, stretch 14x9, 16x9) when I press the zoom button (Y button).
bandgap112 Wrote:Vision is my skin of choice. However, it still have one missing feature that exists in other skins and I wish the Vision skin developers will add soon: it does not provide info about the resolution (720p, 1080i), zoom (normal, custom, stretch 14x9, 16x9) when I press the zoom button (Y button).

:\ I thought I added that ages ago will look into it
Perhaps I stumbled upon something buggy:

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?p=1...post138018

Also, with revision T3CH-9273, changing from Vision to PM3 hangs XBMC (still in Vision). I have to manually turn off the Xbox. When I turn it on again, the skin has been changed to PM3.
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Vision skin release2