Window(Weather).Property issue
The $INFO[Window(Weather).Property(Day0.OutlookIcon)] and the others like Day1, Day2, ect seems to prefix with the resource://resource.images.weathericons.default/ path so using a skinstring to be let the user choose a different weather icon pack does not work for this property...

Anybody else have the same issue?

Checked using Kodi nightly 6c4f054 from Dec, 3rd.

Thanks.
those OutlookIcon paths are hardcoded in kodi.

you can use the FanartCode property instead, if you want to support custom icon packs.

$INFO[<some_path>]$INFO[Window(Weather).Property(Day0.FanartCode),,.png]
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
(2015-12-03, 13:16)ronie Wrote: those OutlookIcon paths are hardcoded in kodi.

you can use the FanartCode property instead, if you want to support custom icon packs.

$INFO[<some_path>]$INFO[Window(Weather).Property(Day0.FanartCode),,.png]

Thanks ronie Smile I also used Current.FanartCode for the Current.ConditionIcon
One more question...
Is the plan to have the other OutlookIcon properties do the same? Currently Daily, 36Hour, Weekend, and Hourly OutlookIcon properties return number.png.

Just curious before I commit and push the code I just did to get around that Smile

Thanks.
(2015-12-04, 04:50)mikesilvo164 Wrote: One more question...
Is the plan to have the other OutlookIcon properties do the same? Currently Daily, 36Hour, Weekend, and Hourly OutlookIcon properties return number.png.

Just curious before I commit and push the code I just did to get around that Smile

Thanks.

there are two types of weather properties:
- ones that are handled by kodi (http://kodi.wiki/view/InfoLabels)
- additional ones that are set by the weather addons

Window(Weather).Property(DayX.OutlookIcon) = kodi, hardcoded paths
Window(Weather).Property(DailyX.OutlookIcon) = weather addon, no hardcoded paths
i recon the differences may be confusing to the outside world.

i'll think about your suggestion, it might be good to try to unify both sets a bit more.
but if we're going to change this, it will be something for Kodi K***
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
(2015-12-04, 10:27)ronie Wrote: there are two types of weather properties:
- ones that are handled by kodi (http://kodi.wiki/view/InfoLabels)
- additional ones that are set by the weather addons

Window(Weather).Property(DayX.OutlookIcon) = kodi, hardcoded paths
Window(Weather).Property(DailyX.OutlookIcon) = weather addon, no hardcoded paths
i recon the differences may be confusing to the outside world.

i'll think about your suggestion, it might be good to try to unify both sets a bit more.
but if we're going to change this, it will be something for Kodi K***

I figured you would be the one to ask since you maintain the best weather addon Wink I pushed my commits for Jarvis and if you end up changing what the properties return for K*** I will change things accordingly.

Thank you ronie

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Window(Weather).Property issue0