ERROR- ITEMS FAILED TO PLAY
I JUST BOUGHT A MS8 TV BOX AND WHEN I TRY TO WATCH A MOVIE OR TV SHOW..THE ERROR POPS UP SAYS
"ONE OR MORE ITEMS FAILED TO PLAY. CHECK THE LOG FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS MESSAGE." WHAT DO I DO SO TO GET MY BOX WORKING? PLUS SOMETIMES WHEN I PLAY A MOVIE WITH ANOTHER BOX MVH OR MHV THE MOVIE TAKES UP ONLY A QUARTER OF THE SCREEN BUT I WENT INTO THE VIDEO CALIBRATION AND MOVED ALL THE ARROWS BUT STILL SMALL. EVEN HIT THE FULL SCREEN BUT STILL SMALL..
Stop shouting,
Or fix your caps lock.
Then read the forum rules and when toy think your question isn't against our forum rules you can give us a link to your debug log (wiki)
LibreElec Kodi | Aeon MQ ?
sorry..at work we only use capitals
how do I get the log to send you.
Debug Log (wiki)

You can also please tell us what add on (if any) you are using in Kodi to view your media.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Follow the link I provided,
It tells you how to make a debug log (wiki) and where to paste it.
Then you can post a link to the log file.
Pastebin etc.
LibreElec Kodi | Aeon MQ ?
Please help, I am new to this. I think I did what was told in the instruction and here is the result

http://xbmclogs.com/p1yfj2nsv
@McBeal - you are using many many add-ons that provide pirated content which we do not support here. Please read the forum rules (wiki) that you just accepted when registering.
I just bought this box from Amazon and I am in the first stage of setting it up, I have not added anything to it .... I ended up in this forum because of my searches on the internet to solve the problems I have been having with the box.I don't even know how to use it. I think I will just send it back.
Yeah - send it back. Those addons are not done / provided by us.
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
Also have a read of this blog . What you have is a "fully loaded" box, and it describes how we feel about them.

Basically you've been scammed.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Oh no! Thank you .... will definitely be sending back!!!
Hi. I got this log error. https://paste.ubuntu.com/23213031/

Trying to open video add in filipino on demand 3 and pinoy tv in ms8 box. Please help.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ERROR- ITEMS FAILED TO PLAY0