[Request] Russian scrapper KinoPoisk
Hi,

Would it be possible to integrate into tMM a new scapper for the Russian Kinopoisk film and tv shows site? That would be MUCH helpful! Since it has been released for Kodi, I think it could be implemented in tMM as well. Yes, I know, tmdb can list Russian titles and titles in Russian... but they are not as accurate as that source. Plus, if you're a Russian spekar, that's a scraper you certainly have in mind!

Regards,
is there an official API for this site which we could use? (cannot read anything on this site Tongue )
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab
Hello,

Thank you for your interest. I think the KinoPoisk add-on at the Wiki may come in handy? Please, let me know.

Regards,
unfortunately that is no API per se.. that is a scraper which extracts the data from web pages..
but with version 2.7 we've written a parser for Kodi scraper (donator function Tongue) which should allow you to use this Kodi scraper
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Request] Russian scrapper KinoPoisk0