Option to disable EPG colouring
I find the EPG colours quite unpleasant to look at and in Aeon MQ 5, it was a relatively easy process to disable them - just delete all the .png files in \media\genres and the colours are gone. But in MQ6 it is far more difficult so I think this is worthy of a toggle somewhere in the settings screens. I've managed to get around it for now by using an xbt repacker to remove the aforementioned files from Textures.xbt but this process is very convoluted and I imagine will need repeating every time AeonMQ is updated.
Well, as suspected I just got the latest update for MQ6 and it's reset the textures.xbt file meaning I have to repeat the painful process of recompiling the xbt file with the genre colour files removed. Please please please can we have an option to disable EPG colouration?
The easier way of doing it without extracting the xbt is onpen viewslivetv.xml and on line 248 & 293 delete the texture "genre/pvr/$INFO[ListItem.Property (GenreType)].png"

Optionally leave line 293 so when you select a title it will be the genre type colour.

To do a mod. Create a skin setting, add a variable, change texture to variable.

If I have time I will do a mod
Aussie, Aussie, Aussie, Oi, Oi, Oi

Don't forget the Thank User button if i have helped!
|
V

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Option to disable EPG colouring0