• 39(current)
OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)
(2016-01-11, 00:20)popcornmix Wrote: @MikeKL does it only happen with subtitles enabled?
I believed this to be the case, as it appeared different to normal pause buffering when kodi interface will typically display % of buffer catching up to 100% before playback commences again. However, I have just been running same catch-up with subtitles switched off and actually seem to have similar log issues?

http://sprunge.us/eQHg (not watching TV at time so can't comment on visual clitches at possible buffering points?)

I know this is possibly not very useful information but in my usage case, I find the ITV Player catchup add-on seems to be more stable when subtitles are switched on than with the iplayer WWW addon.
RPi4, (LibreELEC 11.0) hdmi0 -> Philips 55PUS7304 4K TV, hdmi1 -> Onkyo TX-SR608 AV Receiver
FernetMenta is aware of a problem with the recent renderer locking commit that is responsible for the hevc with subs stutter issue. I suspect this is a similar issue.
Hi! I'm new to Milhouse builds on RPi2 (just switched from OE6.0 to Milhouse 0108) and just started with RPi/Kodi/Linux in general.
I have one issue with SQL(MariaDB) starting from update 0108 -> 0109, it seems SQL online detection does not work properly anymore.
Kodi always tries to wakeup my server and is starting the progress/percentage window counting up and then crashes.
But MariaDB on NAS is already up. Similar problem while booting Kodi, it takes a looooong time, even when NAS/SQL Server is up.
Updated to 0110 does not help. Downgrading to 0108 solved the problem.

part of Logfile shows:
Code:
00:09:28 586.591187 T:1964950080  NOTICE: WakeOnAccess [192.168.102.3] trigged by accessing : MySQL : MyVideos102
00:09:28 586.591553 T:1964950080   ERROR: PingHost(192.168.102.3:3306) - unexpected connect fail (Address family not supported by protocol)

My wakeonlan.xml onfig:
Code:
<onaccesswakeup>
    <netinittimeout>20</netinittimeout>
    <netsettletime>500</netsettletime>
    <wakeup>
        <host>FS-TS</host>
        <mac>00:11:32:4A:E3:0F</mac>
        <pingport>445</pingport>
        <pingmode>0</pingmode>
        <timeout>60</timeout>
        <waitonline>83</waitonline>
        <waitonline2>60</waitonline2>
        <waitservices>4</waitservices>
    </wakeup>
    <wakeup>
        <host>192.168.102.3</host>
        <mac>00:11:32:4A:E3:0F</mac>
        <pingport>3306</pingport>
        <pingmode>1</pingmode>
        <timeout>60</timeout>
        <waitonline>83</waitonline>
        <waitonline2>60</waitonline2>
        <waitservices>4</waitservices>
    </wakeup>
</onaccesswakeup>
In recent test build,

'system > settings > addon manager' window is shown after a few seconds freezing,
and addon update notification message popup window also freeze control(not smoothly) when it's shown.

I deleted addon*.db in user database folder, it's no effect.

Anyone has same problem?
(2016-01-11, 02:07)parcel Wrote: In recent test build,

'system > settings > addon manager' window is shown after a few seconds freezing,
and addon update notification message popup window also freeze control(not smoothly) when it's shown.

Anyone has same problem?

In #0110? Need a debug log (wiki).
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
(2016-01-11, 01:24)thosti Wrote: Hi! I'm new to Milhouse builds on RPi2 (just switched from OE6.0 to Milhouse 0108) and just started with RPi/Kodi/Linux in general.
I have one issue with SQL(MariaDB) starting from update 0108 -> 0109, it seems SQL online detection does not work properly anymore.
Kodi always tries to wakeup my server and is starting the progress/percentage window counting up and then crashes.
But MariaDB on NAS is already up. Similar problem while booting Kodi, it takes a looooong time, even when NAS/SQL Server is up.

Can you try build #0110b for RPi2, it's the same as #0110 but doesn't include PR7030.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
(2016-01-11, 02:10)Milhouse Wrote:
(2016-01-11, 02:07)parcel Wrote: In recent test build,

Anyone has same problem?

In #0110? Need a debug log (wiki).

This is debug log.

http://xbmclogs.com/puoyjr626
(2016-01-10, 20:16)popcornmix Wrote:
(2016-01-10, 20:11)daharn Wrote: But is this new behavior intended?

Passthough is disabled if "sync playback to display" is enabled or you are playing live streams (including PVR).

Indeed, this seems to have been the case.

Disabling "sync playback to display" and enabling passthrough leads to the already described non-working audio, though.
Smile 
(2016-01-11, 02:12)Milhouse Wrote:
(2016-01-11, 01:24)thosti Wrote: Hi! I'm new to Milhouse builds on RPi2 (just switched from OE6.0 to Milhouse 0108) and just started with RPi/Kodi/Linux in general.

Can you try build #0110b for RPi2, it's the same as #0110 but doesn't include PR7030.

0110b fixed that issue, thx! Blush
So, the newbie question: and now?
- Do I have to change something in my settings?
- Do I have to stay on 0110b?
- Do I have to report something on github/PR:7030 ?
No, no, yes please - add a link to your full debug log showing the problem.

I'll drop PR7030 from future builds as it needs a rebase.
I'm unable to skip through a certain movie (Star Wars Episode II - Attack of the Clones.mkv) on my pi2. That movie plays fine but got stuck after playing for about an hour and 25 mins or so. I can't resume from that point either.

Here is the

Kodi Debug Log

Let me know if there is anything else I can do to help debug this issues..

Movie file is hosted on a NAS and i'm playing it using nfs. My nas does show that file is still being streamed even though KODI just hangs.

I can use the stop button to get back the GUI and play and skip through other files without an issue.
(2016-01-10, 14:17)popcornmix Wrote:
(2016-01-10, 13:22)mylle Wrote: Just tested but the issue is the same with MMAL enabled as the only option

So with just MMAL enabled, using build #0109 you still have the buffering at start issue with both mediaportal and tvheadend?

Actually TVHeadend is fine now but mediaportal buffers
(2016-01-11, 02:54)parcel Wrote: This is debug log.

http://xbmclogs.com/puoyjr626

Unfortunately it doesn't show any problem - maybe enabling libcurl component logging will show more detail. When did this start, which build? Have you tried a "clean" .kodi, then add your repositories until the problem starts?
(2016-01-11, 09:25)lixer Wrote: I'm unable to skip through a certain movie (Star Wars Episode II - Attack of the Clones.mkv) on my pi2. That movie plays fine but got stuck after playing for about an hour and 25 mins or so. I can't resume from that point either.

The log shows that ffmpeg returns an error on final seek.
Most likely the file is corrupt (i.e. truncated). Can you play the file and seek near the end with another video player (e.g. VLC on windows?)
New OpenELEC Krypton build #0110

TRUEHD 5.1/7.1 and ATMOS movies are having some playback difficulties,after 60 seconds or 2 minutes into the movie the sound stops and then video goes into freeze play freeze play..

Any help?
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
  • 39(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)6