OMPlayer - site updated, script broken
Hi all

Im the author of the OMplayer script and received some emails that the script is broken since a few days. The site is updated and the script needs a rewriting. Their change is far more radical then a few months ago.

Im currently trying to find a way to extract the song locations but i havent got much free time at hand (going on vacation, exams etc) so i think its gonna take some time.

If ppl want to help take a look at the script itself. It uses the http://www.radioblogclub.com site.

peace out!

Jasper
ok i need some way to login to the site
if thats possible then its not very hard to fix...
again thank u for this script and i hope u get it up and running cuz i really like this.....though one thing i didnt like was it gets all kinds of songs and the majority of the songs i have gotten were half songs dont know if theres anyway of sorting all those out or not but that would be kool
no thats not possible, the website is in control of which songs come up and checking every one of them takes far to much time (i've tested that)

im having a hard time though trying to login to the site with python, im not a very skilled scripter

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OMPlayer - site updated, script broken0