Looking for multitasking addon
For years been using my MCE extender with Windows 7 playing my Christmas music folder while a slide show of pictures from past Christmas ! Playing ......The extender died and since I have been using Kodi for movies want to see if any addons would help do both.

Like to select a folder called Xmas full of albums and it would randomly play songs from it. While pictures playing in the background

Keep seeing streaming addons for the internet but none that will do what MCE does Sad

Any Suggestions ?
One HTPC Windows 7 pro 64x running WMC with 2 HDhomeRun on Comcast 6 tuners with MCEbuddy
WD MyCloud 24TB over Netgear network | 6500 movies and 40,000+ TV Show episodes
So no addon does that Sad
One HTPC Windows 7 pro 64x running WMC with 2 HDhomeRun on Comcast 6 tuners with MCEbuddy
I'm sure there is a way to manipulate the artist slideshow plugin to work with custom photos....
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
(2015-12-07, 17:33)Lunatixz Wrote: I'm sure there is a way to manipulate the artist slideshow plugin to work with custom photos....

Thank you for getting back to me on this Smile So its not me a addon like MCE uses does not exist. I keep looking at all the addons in the music section and couldn't find any that did that. But then again I thought it might be me not reading it correctly.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Looking for multitasking addon0