Use playlist fanart as menu item backgrounds
I love the look and feel of Aeon MQ 6. So very smooth and elegant.

I've figured out how to add my existing smart playlists to the main menu (or create new ones if needed) but haven't been able to figure out how to have them use the fanart associated with each playlist as the backgrounds when navigating the main menu on the home screen.

I can do this fairly easily with Aeon Nox, but not with Aeon MQ 6.

Is this possible? If so, what's the secret?

Thanks in advance...
Matrix 19.x (LE), Aeon Nox SiLVO, NUC8i5BEK (i5-8259U, Intel Iris Plus Graphics 655, 16 GB ram, 128 GB M.2 SSD)
Samsung F6300 46" LED LCD TV, SMSL Q5 Pro amplifier, Pioneer HPM-100 speakers
Synology DS215j NAS fileserver (WD Gold 10TB x 2)
Looking for the same feature here. Aeon Nox had a feature to "Use Widget Fanart" which would limit the fanart to the items shown on the current widget, which is how i preferred to use it.

Hoping to find this with MQ6.
I've been lookin for the same thing for a few hours.
I don't think it's possible yet Sad
Hey guys/gals,

I found a post here: http://www.xbmcbrasil.net/printthread.ph...114&page=4 that might work, but instead of playlists I might have to re-arrange my libraries so that each playlist is an actual library instead. We'd probably have to duplicate the default "Movie" menu button for each playlist/library. I'll play with it tonight and see if it works.

Look at the ninth post in the thread.

Edit: I tried to use the option(s) mentioned in the post but no luck. Oh well...
Matrix 19.x (LE), Aeon Nox SiLVO, NUC8i5BEK (i5-8259U, Intel Iris Plus Graphics 655, 16 GB ram, 128 GB M.2 SSD)
Samsung F6300 46" LED LCD TV, SMSL Q5 Pro amplifier, Pioneer HPM-100 speakers
Synology DS215j NAS fileserver (WD Gold 10TB x 2)
Is there an update to this? I just setup the playlists as per my old Aeon Nox skin but missing the fanart for each playlist (Custom Menu Item).
How select background image (one or multiple) for use with smarplaylist

MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Use playlist fanart as menu item backgrounds0