• 1(current)
Movie Logo Requests
Photo 
Quote:Update November 12, 2016
Anyone is free to fulfill any request by a community member!!

You can find all logo packs made so far by me at bottom of this post. Remember the only cost I ask is 1 rep point per 15 movies logos I make for you (max request at a time) as its takes 1-2 hours of my time per request.

I will PM you when your requested logos are done

ALL LOGO TYPE ARE NOW OPEN AND WELCOME

Hello everyone,

I have 1700 movies and Ive had to make the logo for half of them... Every single movie, tvshow, music video and album artist In my collection has a logo, and I have a ton of all of these, most made by me.

I am here to offer my services to make movie, TV show, Music Video or music logos. Now I know we all have the great services of the fantastic sites of Kodi like fanart.tv and such, but they are missing allot of logos.

I'm am here to offer to make logos that may not be on these sites. I will make any logo you ask and all I ask in return is a rep point for my work. You can even submit them to these site if you like (I tried and its too much of a pain but feel free, use your own name if you like I don't need/want any credit)

The rules:

1. All will be HD versions by fanart.tv standards. (for example 800x310 for logos) BUT I don't follow there strict rules, I just make logos that look good and not pay attention to dimensions.

2. I will always goto the logo on the official movie poster if I can find one big enough, if not I'll make one myself. If the poster version is too complicated, I'll make my own. If you have a movie poster with a logo you want and wont take me an eternity to rip out, feel free to post it.

Add a logo to every movie you own, theres a good chance Ive already made it.

Price is 1 rep point.. why? cause I only ask for acknowledgment for my time in making your requests.

The only rule is only post 15 movies at a time. Once I complete that, post the next 15 you want.

I can make them rather fast so I'll see how 15 at a time works, then seeing how it goes, I'll see if I can up that.

BTW A job is accepted once I quote and reply to your request, you can expect them within a hour.

Now, I don't claim to make fantastical logos, just logos from the poster or self made ones.. here the latest ones Ive made for my movies I have

The above are literally the latest one's Ive made, I didn't pick and choose as I have many better, thats just to give you an idea of what I do.. Not great, but not bad.. better then no logo at all, right?

Anyway, If anyone is interested, post 15 movies you need logos for and give me a rep point, and I will make your logos.

I'm doing this because I wish to do something useful for people and help out the community.

DISCLAIMER: I will make the logos as I see they need to be made by the rules I posted above, I will not go back and remake a logo if you don't like it. If I open up that door... well.. I wont open that door, hope you understand. I'm just doing this to help out.

FEEL FREE to upload them to fanart TV if you can. Put them under your name, I need no credit, thats not why Im doing this. Modify, change or whatever you like to them, I claim no rights to the images I post here.

I just hope there will be a brave first person to ask to give me a starting chance. I'll put them all in a zip and post the here or if specifically requested, PM them to you.

Also I would like to thank Zag and TheLogoDB.com for providing a mirror for the individual logos. You can use it to find just the specific ones you want.
TheLogoDB.com Mirror

ShadowTek

Logo Packs Made so far:
Movie Logos Set 1
Movie Logos Set 2
Movie Logos Set 3
Movie Logos Set 4
Movie Logos Set 5
Movie Logos Set 6
Movie Logos Set 7
Movie Logos Set 8
Movie Logos Set 9
Movie Logos Set 10
Movie Logos Set 11
Movie Logos Set 12
Movie Logos Set 13
Movie Logos Set 14
Movie Logos Set 15
Movie Logos Set 16
Movie Logos Set 17
Movie Logos Set 18
Movie Logos Set 19
Movie Logos Set 20
Movie Logos Set 21
Movie Logos Set 22
Movie Logos Set 23
TVShow Logos Set 24
Movie Logos Set 25
Movie Logos Set 26
Movie Logos Set 27
Movie Logos Set 28
Mix - Concert Logos Set 29
Mix - Logos Set 30
Mix - Concert Logos Set 31
Movie Logos Set 32
Movie Logos Set 33
DBZ Logos Set 34
Movie Logos Set 35
Movies Logo Set 36
Movies logo Set 37
Movies Logo Set 38
Bonus Movie Logo Pack 1
Bonus Movie Logo Pack 2
Movies Logo Set 39
Movies Logo Set 40
Bonus Movie Logo Pack 3
Movie Logo Set 41
Movie Logo Set 42
Movie Logo Set 43
Movie Logo Set 44
Movie Logos Set 45
Movie Logo Set 46
Star Wars Logo Set 47
Movie Logo Set 48
Movie Logo Set 49
Movie Logo Set 50 - Emmanuelle movie sets
Movie Logo Set 51
Movie Logo Set 52
My Madnox Mods | Nox Version Guide
---------------------------------------------------------------
Movie Logo Requests | Studio Logo Requests
Logo's Made So Far:
Fanart.tv's rules might seem strict, but they are necessary to ensure consistency. The best way to help the community would be to post them there IMO.
(2015-12-07, 04:46)braz Wrote: Fanart.tv's rules might seem strict, but they are necessary to ensure consistency. The best way to help the community would be to post them there IMO.

Yes, I understand. I tried, and I add so many movies so fast that its just easier to whip them out without following a ton of rules. But people are free to upload anything I do and if they wish to take the time to resize them to meet the requirements of these sites, they are more then welcome.

For example the above images work just fine for me, but I don't think any would pass Fanart.tv's requirments, but they work if you don't have a logo.
Logo's Made So Far:
Understood, thanks for offering to make missing logos.
(2015-12-07, 04:53)braz Wrote: Understood, thanks for offering to make missing logos.

Thanks

EDIT: I'll check back tomorrow to see if anyone wants any logos.
Logo's Made So Far:
You can request missing art at Fanart.TV indeed I have fulfilled many requests there myself !
Fanart.TV Mod
Hey shadowtek I would like to take you up on the offer
Jackie chan's first strike
Jungle book (1942)
Witchboard (1986)
Jackie chan who am I
When a stranger calls (1979)
Village of the damned (1995)
Jackie chan Thunderbolt
The pit and the pendulum (1991)
The ouija experiment (2011)
The human centipede 3
Steel dawn (1987)
Single white female
Roadie (1980)
Men of war (1994)
Mean guns
Brilliant work Shadowtek !
kudos to you for taking this step bro.
I kinda feel & do the same. fanart.tv has some very strict standards and hence there are some logos / cleararts that I end up doing for myself. these are something very plain & occasionally very crudely done ( lacking finesse ) but at least provide a logoized name of TV show or Movie where there would be none ( my default views are landscape with Clearat / logo ).
I have never requested logo's clear arts and frankly have done myself but I might request them here if you do not mind that is .
I have some that if you are willing I can share here . Some niche British / US TV shows , Bollywood movies 7 Movieset artwork logos.
Shadowtek,

Thank you so much! I have 3400 movies, and a lot of them do not have logos! I will go through my collection and get the list of the ones that don't have logos and will start posting them here 15 at a time. Hopefully you already have logos for a lot of them! Once again, thank you very much for this wonderful service!

Regards,

Bart
(2015-12-07, 09:48)crookers13 Wrote: Hey shadowtek I would like to take you up on the offer
Jackie chan's first strike
Jungle book (1942)
Witchboard (1986)
Jackie chan who am I
When a stranger calls (1979)
Village of the damned (1995)
Jackie chan Thunderbolt
The pit and the pendulum (1991)
The ouija experiment (2011)
The human centipede 3
Steel dawn (1987)
Single white female
Roadie (1980)
Men of war (1994)
Mean guns

Here you go:

Logo Pack 1

Some better then others but they all turned out pretty good, I had already had 2 of the above made.

The pit and the pendulum (1991) looks pretty good, I may have to check that out. As for Steel Dawn, man that brings back memories lol

EDIT: Heres a google drive like if you have issues with Mega:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9ztIjp...sp=sharing
Logo's Made So Far:
(2015-12-07, 12:43)shaktoo Wrote: Brilliant work Shadowtek !
kudos to you for taking this step bro.
I kinda feel & do the same. fanart.tv has some very strict standards and hence there are some logos / cleararts that I end up doing for myself. these are something very plain & occasionally very crudely done ( lacking finesse ) but at least provide a logoized name of TV show or Movie where there would be none ( my default views are landscape with Clearat / logo ).
I have never requested logo's clear arts and frankly have done myself but I might request them here if you do not mind that is .
I have some that if you are willing I can share here . Some niche British / US TV shows , Bollywood movies 7 Movieset artwork logos.

Of course you can share all you like Smile

I may start going through my movies and tv shows and start posting them here as well. Who knows, maybe a real professional can whip them into fanart.tv shape.

I make allot of TV show character art as well, but that is a real pain to make. I will post all the movie set logos Ive made as well, good idea Smile
Logo's Made So Far:
How busy you want to be?
I have more.

300 Collection
A Midnight Clear
Afghan Luke
Against the Sun
Alex Cross Collection
Alien Collection
Angels Crest
Atlas Shrugged Collection
Attila
The Avengers Collection
AVP Collection
Balibo
Batman Collection
The Battle for Marja
The Beast of War
Before the Fall
Beyond Borders
Beyond the Border
Blackjacks
The Bourne Collection
Breakout
Broken Trail
Brothers in War
The Butterfly Effect Collection
Canopy
Careful What You Wish For
Che Collection
Child of God
Chloe and Theo
The Chronicles of Riddick Collection
Clash of the Titans Collection
Colette
Coma
Company of Heroes
Crank Collection
The Cure
The Cut
Darfur
Darko Collection
Dead Awake
Death Hunt
Divergent Collection
Dragon Day
Dune Series
Elizabeth Collection
Errors of the Human Body
Escape From Collection
Escobar: Paradise Lost
The Expendables Collection
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
(2015-12-07, 18:02)brazen1 Wrote: How busy you want to be?
I have more.

300 Collection
A Midnight Clear
Afghan Luke
Against the Sun
Alex Cross Collection
Alien Collection
Angels Crest
Atlas Shrugged Collection
Attila
The Avengers Collection
AVP Collection
Balibo
Batman Collection
The Battle for Marja
The Beast of War
Before the Fall
Beyond Borders
Beyond the Border
Blackjacks
The Bourne Collection
Breakout
Broken Trail
Brothers in War
The Butterfly Effect Collection
Canopy
Careful What You Wish For
Che Collection
Child of God
Chloe and Theo
The Chronicles of Riddick Collection
Clash of the Titans Collection
Colette
Coma
Company of Heroes
Crank Collection
The Cure
The Cut
Darfur
Darko Collection
Dead Awake
Death Hunt
Divergent Collection
Dragon Day
Dune Series
Elizabeth Collection
Errors of the Human Body
Escape From Collection
Escobar: Paradise Lost
The Expendables Collection

Well I'll start with the first 15 movie logo cause the thing is I believe many of the movie set logos you posted are already made, for example the 300 collection movie set logo can be found here:
https://fanart.tv/movie/125570/300-collection/

and just looking at your list I know many more are already up on fanart.tv

Edit, I'll start with these:
Quote:A Midnight Clear
Afghan Luke
Against the Sun
Angels Crest
Attila
Balibo
The Battle for Marja
The Beast of War
Before the Fall
Beyond Borders
Beyond the Border
Blackjacks
Breakout
Broken Trail
Brothers in War
Logo's Made So Far:
Oh ok.
Just browsing what has never scraped.
I will visit fanart.tv.
Thanks for the link.
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
Quote:A Midnight Clear
Afghan Luke
Against the Sun
Angels Crest
Attila
Balibo
The Battle for Marja
The Beast of War
Before the Fall
Beyond Borders
Beyond the Border
Blackjacks
Breakout
Broken Trail
Brothers in War

Ok here ya go bud:

https://mega.nz/#!N8ZimIhA!qzpuU82Ql5BCZ...y56AgJ9op0

Guys in the future, post the 15 movies with the year of the movie cause many movies have the same name.
Logo's Made So Far:
  • 1(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movie Logo Requests2