No Artwork With Plexbmc
Hi

I just installed a fresh copy of kodi 17 with joethepartylion's revertshelves skin and the latest version of plexbmc (ver4.1.0 i believe) that he posted here. the problem is i don't get any artwork. i just get a square and the black banner at the bottom where each show's artwork would be with the name in it. is anyone else having this problem?
Hi

Is this just for tvshows or does it affect movies\episodes\music as well?
it affects movies and tv shows including season and episode artwork. not sure about music as i dont have any on my pms.
One other question, is this in all areas or is it isolated to anything in particular.

I don't have plex installed so it's hard for me to analyse.
Seems to be any artwork related to plex. it happens on the home shelves and in all menus. i'll post some pictures when i get home from work.
everything plays fine just no artwork.

watch gallery

watch gallery

watch gallery
Can anyone else verify this?

Can you delete the addon_data for the plexbmc plugin and reconnect to see if that works?

You can also try the update plexbmc plugin form here as he seems to be keeping it up to date.

https://github.com/Tgxcorporation/plugin.video.plexbmc
i used the version of plexbmc that you recommended and it fixed the artwork problem. the only problem i am having now is the home shelf in tv shows. both on deck and recently added are there but they are overlapping and it looks like there is only one. i'm sure they are both there because when i scroll through you can see the row in the background moving and the front row doesn't. you can kind of see this in my original picture with no artwork. the Ex.xx looks jumbled because there are two overlapped.

watch gallery
(2017-02-24, 23:39)markj24 Wrote: i used the version of plexbmc that you recommended and it fixed the artwork problem. the only problem i am having now is the home shelf in tv shows. both on deck and recently added are there but they are overlapping and it looks like there is only one. i'm sure they are both there because when i scroll through you can see the row in the background moving and the front row doesn't. you can kind of see this in my original picture with no artwork. the Ex.xx looks jumbled because there are two overlapped.

watch gallery

Thanks for the report, should be fixed in this pull to Jester

https://github.com/jester-xbmc/skin.amber/pull/86

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No Artwork With Plexbmc0