Rai on demand
Hi , very new to Kodi..yes doing some reading..my RAI on demand was working ...my Kodi player just went crazy and lost add-ons reloaded then most ok...apart from RAI on demand , it loaded ok but when I try to view it comes back with (RAI on demand error - see log for more info) At this stage I'm trying to find log info.

Any help / hints very much appreciated.

Thanks ..
Debug log (wiki) is the log you're looking for.

Follow that link and see the easy way for the simplest route. Post the log to somewhere like xbmclogs or pastebin and the link to it here (the log uploader add-on will do the upload for you and provide the link). Logs themselves should not be posted directly here.

Also don't forget to enable logging (system > system > debugging > enable debug logging) before you take your log. Basically enable it, reboot, recreate your issue, then turn off logging and upload your log.

There are two logs, the current one and the "old" one. The latter is the previous log taken, usually from the previous time logging is enabled or from before the most recent reboot if logging is enabled across a reboot.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Cheers , will give that a try...just a note I'm using a MBOX is that's useful info. Thank you
Think this is ?

http://xbmclogs.com/pldjcjrqt
Okay , strange seems to be working now...
That kind of log yes, although as it shows that your system contains several banned add-ons (wiki) it could cause issues with support in the future, even if they are not directly what the problem is about as some have been known to screw up systems before.

But if the add-on is working now then just take it as an aside to consider.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Cheers ...but I spoke too soon - it seems to be working but very sluggish..some load up other don't ..again very strange. Thanks again...I understand if support not available for some add-ons,.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Rai on demand0