Win Kodi 15.2 Sound lowering by itself
I did read through the forum and found a thread about disabling the joystick to solve the problem of the volume decreasing by itself. I disabled the joystick and still had the problem. Every few minutes a volume bar would flash up in the upper right hand area of the screen and the volume would be reduced .

I then played around with the audio settings. When I enabled pass through the volume control was grayed out. The volume doesn't decrease but now I get a red notice in the same place the volume bar was that has a volume symbol with a line through it saying pass through enabled.

Any ideas of how to correct the annoying error message?
Something is activating the volume controls on your system, do you uses any ios/android apps to control Kodi? do you have any usb devices connected? what type of pc is it? Create a debug_log (wiki) showing the behaviour as this may show the cause.
I do not use any ios or android apps for Kodi. I do have a wireless keyboard and a Harmony remote that I use to control it. I have a windows 7 that is connected to a receiver via hdmi for sound.

here is the debugging log debugging log (I hope!)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi 15.2 Sound lowering by itself0