Win Dragonball Z
Quote:When I hover over "TV Shows" in Kodi, it says "Your library is currently empty" so I assume that means no.
Ok, now you have me confused. I have been operating under the information that it is just Dragonball that will not scrape for you as you stated in your first post. Now your comment indicates that you have nothing in your TV Shows.

What is your TV Show Source in Kodi. A screenshot of the page will be helpful
Can you run a Clean Library
Create a Debug Log so it scans your video library. Not just one episode as you did in your last.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2017-07-25, 01:59)Karellen Wrote:
Quote:When I hover over "TV Shows" in Kodi, it says "Your library is currently empty" so I assume that means no.
Ok, now you have me confused. I have been operating under the information that it is just Dragonball that will not scrape for you as you stated in your first post. Now your comment indicates that you have nothing in your TV Shows.

What is your TV Show Source in Kodi. A screenshot of the page will be helpful
Can you run a Clean Library
Create a Debug Log so it scans your video library. Not just one episode as you did in your last.

Initially I only ever tried to scrape 1 episode of Dragon Ball Super using the same naming convention I've used since 2012. I assumed that all the other TV Shows would scrape and that this was a naming issue for Dragon Ball Super, but the other day when I attempted to scrape metadata for a few other TV series, I found out that it didn't work. The naming convention I've been using works for my friends Kodi and in the past it has worked for me in XBMC. So I'm thinking there must be something minor that I'm overlooking. I hope this makes more sense now.

What is a "Clean Library" ? I think I will need a little more info to perform a clean library and debug log so it scans my video library? I usually just remove sources, re-add them and re-scan if I ever have a problem.

Dragon Ball Super Season 1 is the name of the media source according to Kodi. I'll attach a few photos - might make more sense if you see for yourself.

Again, I'm fully expecting to see something ridiculous that I've overlooked.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8Z22b...19OVUR2aTA

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8Z22b...WROd0dmTms
It's possible I am misreading your picture, but what I interpret is that you have added the following as your source according to your first picture...
Code:
D:\Media\TV Shows\Dragon Ball Super\Dragon Ball Super Season 1\

If this is the case, then do you add a source for every TV Show in your library? Your source should simply be
Code:
D:\Media\TV Shows\

On your Source page, you would simply see "TV Shows" listed. See http://kodi.wiki/view/Naming_video_files/TV_shows

Looking at your second picture, it shows that is scraped. But I can't tell if you are in Video view or Library view. So is the issue resolved?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Yes, you're correct that this is the source I was using to scrape ONLY Dragon Ball Super:
D:\Media\TV Shows\Dragon Ball Super\Dragon Ball Super Season 1\

Since this was a Dragon Ball Super naming convention test I only wanted to scrape metadata for Dragon Ball Super. I did not want to scrape metadata for other TV Show located in: TV Shows in D:\Media\TV Shows\

This is the incorrect scrape of Dragon Ball Super: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8Z22b...WROd0dmTms
This is the correct scrape of Dragon Ball Super: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8Z22b...EctejY3dnM

You can see the difference between the two.

I did try scraping all TV Shows located in: D:\Media\TV Shows\ and it works. That's what I would've done originally, except I only wanted to add Dragon Ball Super as a test. I'm not sure why this source did not work to scrape only Dragon Ball Super: D:\Media\TV Shows\Dragon Ball Super\Dragon Ball Super Season 1\

This is my source for movies - I break them down into genre folders and they scrape just fine: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8Z22b...0V0Z1NxRVk
@Fennec,

This is becoming too difficult for me to follow. I cannot follow what you are doing anymore. I tried to assist you with a simple naming problem, but you seem to be running a number of test scenarios which then gives me conflicting information.

I have given you links to read up on. I suggest you sort your library and testing out first. Once you have finished running your tests and re-populated your library, then come back if you still have problems.

You have obviously scraped the Dragon Ball Z, so there is nothing else I can add.
My Signature
Looking at your log it would seem that the scraper was identifying the file name "1x01" as the show name. So it was looking for a show called "1x01" instead of the first episode of the first season of Dragon Ball Super. It might be doing this because you set the root that it is scanning in as "D:\Media\TV Shows\Dragon Ball Super\Dragon Ball Super Season 1\" I recommend adding the directory "D:\Media\TV Shows\Dragon Ball Super\" and setting the "Selected Folder Contains a Single TV Show" check so the scraper knows to use the folder name as the Show name.
Dragon Ball Z and Super both are awesome. Kodi is awesome but I hope some day all the copyrighted content will be free on internet and Kodi and others will also provide stream of DBZ.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Dragonball Z0