[MQ 6] Disable submenu
If a submenu is empty is their a way to keep it from showing when you press down?
main Skin Settings I think there is a setting.
(2015-12-12, 19:23)shaktoo Wrote: main Skin Settings I think there is a setting.

In the submenu settings I can disable specific submenus but not all of them. It will still show empty as a submenu option.

Under Main skin settings I only found "show smart submenu" but couldn't figure out what it does.
(2015-12-11, 03:31)brokenwheel Wrote: If a submenu is empty is their a way to keep it from showing when you press down?

Hi Brokenwheel

To disable empty submenu items do following. Go to settings on main menu press down for submenu select customise main menu.

Scroll to whichever label that has submeu then press left to edit the submenu items. On the empty submenu item press right and disable the show button.

Hope that helps Smile

EDIT: Sorry thought you meant disable subemu item dont think you can disable submenu entirely not sure.
(2015-12-12, 21:54)the_bo Wrote:
(2015-12-11, 03:31)brokenwheel Wrote: If a submenu is empty is their a way to keep it from showing when you press down?

Hi Brokenwheel

To disable empty submenu items do following. Go to settings on main menu press down for submenu select customise main menu.

Scroll to whichever label that has submeu then press left to edit the submenu items. On the empty submenu item press right and disable the show button.

Hope that helps Smile

EDIT: Sorry thought you meant disable subemu item dont think you can disable submenu entirely not sure.

Yea it seems you can't. Sad
Same, I'm looking for this exact feature. Great skin but for a person that just wants to navigate around will accidentally reveal hidden menus. Kiosk mode isn't working properly.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MQ 6] Disable submenu0