MQ6 - Widget settings
(2016-02-13, 12:58)chrissxuk Wrote:
(2016-02-13, 04:59)Fail$tyle420 Wrote:
(2016-02-11, 23:12)chrissxuk Wrote: I have tried just about everything to stop this damn flexible widgets menu from appearing including enabling the two kiosk options (kiosk mode - prevents menu access in collections & info kiosk mode - prevents change settings in information menu) but the flexible widgets menu refuses to go!

This is happening on two devices both running Isengard.

Any ideas?

I run Jarvis, so not sure if that makes a difference. I've also been reading about certain devices(can't remember which, but here in the aeon subforums) having issues that aren't present in Windows version. What device are you running, firestick or pi?

I was running Isengard on both firestick and pi. The same problem on both. I have since upgraded pi to Jarvis but still have the problem, yet to try firestick. Turning on kiosk mode does have some effect for example if I have set a widget on movies then I am unable to change that widget because the button to change is not there. My issue is for example on weather even with the weather widget on the flexible widget menu still drops down and on any screen you don't set and don't want a widget I can't stop the flexible widgets menu dropping down. Maybe that's just how it is.

Ok, that makes sense that you are still having issues when I don't. I don't have a pi to test with, but I do have 2 firesticks to try. When I get home later tonight I will play with mine and let you know.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MQ6 - Widget settings0