Aeon Nox skin wiped out last night
I've installed my build of the Aeon Nox skin on 100s of the same devices and at around 8pm (MST) last night, on only 10 of them so far, the skin was completely wiped out. Oddly, it has affected just one device in homes with more than one device. I've reinstalled the build on the few and the issue hasn't replicated on them.

Has anyone else had this issue and/or know what may have caused it? Thanks in advanced for any feedback.
Nope ! were you playing Wipeout prior to this incidence by any chance ?
but on a serious note I have never come across a time when just 1 skin has completely disappeared ? like abducted by aliens territory ? Usually there are some kind of system failures crashes that can corrupt skin or install but never a Wipeout !
(2015-12-11, 19:58)shaktoo Wrote: but on a serious note I have never come across a time when just 1 skin has completely disappeared ? like abducted by aliens territory ? Usually there are some kind of system failures crashes that can corrupt skin or install but never a Wipeout !

Me neither. And it's been random as I have various updates and versions to my build over the last 60 days and it's only affected 14 of the last 200 devices so far. Some were watching a movie, others just started Kodi but all ended up with a fresh slate without the Aeon build.

None of the users had zero cache enabled so there's no instances of hard drives failing and wiping the build up either. The only saving grace is that we're able to reinstall remotely within 15 mins. But I'm completely stumped by what could have caused this.
It's fixable. However, my vote is that you sell these. Vote 2 is that you mod them all, and the customers have issues with the poor mod, and for #3, you are asking for help with specifically banned addons. You'll receive no more help with this.
Where did you buy these Boxes ? are you the supplier or did these come preinstalled with certain kodi Builds.. cauz I'm thinking someone has remote Access and has some malicious Software / malware that could've caused this.
He uses them for banned addons. He edited his post and specifically mentioned them and that his users had issues. I'd love to see kodi continue forever and don't want anyone to give a reason to shut it down.

There's a lot of reasons the addons mess with your system and why they are banned.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox skin wiped out last night0