Is there a way to permanently use this infowall view??
Every item list in a video plugin or video file list defaults to list mode. I'd like to default to infowall view without having to change each one manually.

How can I do this?
can anyone help?
If you mean add ons, they are generally all separate due to each having separate folders and restrictions. There may be a script for it. You could change the default in your specific skin by editing, but you risk breaking it. Possibly keep the search on. I'm sure someone has a clue. Also, you need to post what system and skin and version you use. They are all very different.
im using aeon nox 5.7.3 on windows but im making a build for android tv boxes so that way when i get a box i dont have to install each thing i can just use my build and have it all set
bump
bump
(2015-12-11, 23:23)DayDaysTech Wrote: Every item list in a video plugin or video file list defaults to list mode. I'd like to default to infowall view without having to change each one manually.

How can I do this?

This is controlled by the addon.
(2016-01-01, 00:23)Warner306 Wrote:
(2015-12-11, 23:23)DayDaysTech Wrote: Every item list in a video plugin or video file list defaults to list mode. I'd like to default to infowall view without having to change each one manually.

How can I do this?

explain? like icefilms? cuz im using the skin to change the views not the addon but i have to change it every time i click next page
(2016-01-01, 01:21)DayDaysTech Wrote:
(2016-01-01, 00:23)Warner306 Wrote:

How can I do this?

explain? like icefilms? cuz im using the skin to change the views not the addon but i have to change it every time i click next page

By default, your view choice should be saved, unless the addon defaults to a certain view. Try the context menu or addon settings for view options.
The addons control, in many situations, that the individual page views default to their separate default option. You'll have to edit the addon permissions or contact the developer. Banned addons will not get support on here.
here is a link

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=133342

looks something g like what i was looking for id like to change my view to infowall but the problem is everytime i click on a next page it gos back to defult view and i have to change it for every page i go to...
(2016-01-04, 04:58)DayDaysTech Wrote: here is a link

looks something g like what i was looking for id like to change my view to infowall but the problem is everytime i click on a next page it gos back to defult view and i have to change it for every page i go to...

It is definitely the addon forcing its own view, then.
(2016-01-04, 05:47)Warner306 Wrote:
(2016-01-04, 04:58)DayDaysTech Wrote: here is a link

It is definitely the addon forcing its own view, then.

whats that mean?
This has spanned several posts now. Contact the addon provider for assistance. You do understand you asking someone here to help you pirate content? Kodi prefers this is done outside this forum.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Is there a way to permanently use this infowall view??0