OS X Strange problems with TV shows not appearing anymore/now but movies do...
Hi everyone -

I've been using a Kodi Isengard 15.2 install on a Mac 10.9 OS with a MySQL database to serve out metadata/files to my 4 rPi systems throughout my house for a long time (ie. months) without any problems...until now.

Recently there were some configuration changes made to my internal network and MySQL got screwed up so I had to completely redo everything, and it's still not working. I have MySQL running properly and it seems the databases are being created properly (using Sequel Pro to check it out) with all metadata being entered. I've been using TinyMediaManager to rename/tag/write NFO files all along and I'm using the local scraper to get the data into the database (which I've always been doing).

When I re-add movies to the database, all is well. They show up correctly in the "Movies" section and all is there.

When I re-add TV shows, I get nada. It 'finds' the shows when I add the source (the upper right overlay shows that it is scanning and identifying the shows) and when I look in the MySQL table all of the metadata seems to be intact and correct for the added shows. But when I select the 'TV Shows' section, I see the listings for Genre, Title, etc, but nothing is inside them. I get no listings at all. When trying to play the files directly under Video -> Files, the files play correctly - just not through TV Shows since I can't see them that way.

So...I've re-dropped all of the tables and rebuilt the database again. I've reinstalled Isengard 15.2 after deleting the app and the Application Support -> Kodi folder first. I’ve re-added all sources and scanned the content into the library again, still nothing changed (movies show up, no TV show listings).

What is going on here? Any help?

Note: Nothing has changed on my physical files. All NFO files/filenames are exactly as they were before the network configuration/MySQL changes. Works with the movies, not with the TV shows.

OSX Version 10.9.5 (no change from before problem began)
Mac Mini 2010
DMG install (fresh)
Kodi 15.2
Log file: http://pastebin.ca/3283942
x86_64 2.4Ghz Core 2 Duo, 8gb 1067mhz DDR3.
Kodi 15.2 Git: 2015-10-19-02e7013 (Compiled Oct 19 2015)
Confluence skin, no add ons.

Thank you for your time!

phleig

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Strange problems with TV shows not appearing anymore/now but movies do...0