Movie sets -> sort by complete release date instead only year
I am very happy to find out that my suggestion for scraping and sorting by full release dates has made it to Kodi. I hope the problems mentioned in the discussion above will be solved when Kodi reaches it 17.0 version.
(2016-09-01, 04:19)Sjors125 Wrote: I am very happy to find out that my suggestion for scraping and sorting by full release dates has made it to Kodi. I hope the problems mentioned in the discussion above will be solved when Kodi reaches it 17.0 version.
What problems?
The issue with the full date not being scraped completely with random movies and the 01.01.xxxx that was being talked about. Or have those things been solved now?
English is not my native language, so I might have missed that.
Yes - the mentioned problems have been solved long time ago! Smile
⬅️⬅️ Feel free to leave a 👍 on useful posts  |  A Confluence ZEITGEIST (A modern reimagination of Confluence)  |  axbmcuser REPO (Download Link)  |  Kodi 17.7 DSPlayer x64 BETTERGUI (2020 build)
Aha, nice!

I haven't upgraded to 17 alpha/beta yet, so I didn't know that, but I am happy to see that Kodi now scrapes and uses full release dates.
Even more if that means that all wishes mentioned in the first post have been realised. :-)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movie sets -> sort by complete release date instead only year2