Add-ons to watch sports
Hi,
I was watching some live sports the other day, and of course coming across some issues with streams being jittery, cutting out, having to change streams etc.
Just wondering if anyone knows of any streams where i can watch nearly live sports? I was thinking if it wasn't live and less people were watching it I might have better luck, more like any other stream.
Was thinking maybe there is an add-on somewhere where we could watch stuff maybe an hour behind? Not really keen to try dodging hearing the scores till the next day lol.
Alternatively, maybe there is some settings I can tweak to make live streaming more enjoyable. I'm pretty new to kodi so I may have missed something. I am using the android app.
Thanks Smile
Moved to the video section - discussions isn't for help requests.

You need to be more specific about what sport you're interested in. There are various add-ons which support specific sports, but it depends somewhat on what you want to watch and where you are. Note that this forum does not support illegal streaming apps, only legitimate paid or freely available ones as per the forum rules (wiki).
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
I second that obsidianwings.

I would love to watch sport (international soccer mostly) delayed for better quality of streaming.
The problem with all the various add-ons which support specific sports is that they give you online streams with bad reliability or full games from yesterday. Nothing in between.
(2015-12-14, 12:07)RobinCris Wrote: I second that obsidianwings.

I would love to watch sport (international soccer mostly) delayed for better quality of streaming.
The problem with all the various add-ons which support specific sports is that they give you online streams with bad reliability or full games from yesterday. Nothing in between.
That's what you get for watching FREE.... that's just how it is.
Take my advice and stay away from these 'watch for free!' stuff as it's almost always very unreliable to use a nice understatement.
Just get a subscription to the stuff you want to receive.
Less time lost, less frustration.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Add-ons to watch sports0