Just switched from Aeon Nox 4 to 5.. What happened?
Hey there..

I might be late, you guys might have discussed it before and I failed to find the thread, but I just switched from XBMC Gotham to Kodi Isengard and downloading Aeon Nox resulted in having the new 5.0 version..

I noticed that all the millions of options are gone? My screen was so customized on XBMC with
-the random movie widgets
-latest movie widgets
-the CPU background effect (I loved that one)
-the backgrounds moving randomly
-the views that I used for movies and tv shows that now don't exist anymore
-all the settings for the view type and the ability to make the info appear after 2 seconds
-The customization to the home screen to show/hide sub menus and add new functionalities like "clean video db" or "update video db"

I understand that the skin is much simpler, but it seems like everything that was Aeon Nox to me has disappeared and doesn't have all the options the other skins didn't offer Sad I have been using Aeon Nox for 6 years now and I really don't want to switch skin after all this time. Anybody knows if they are hidden options and I'm just dumb, or if there is a way to make Aeon 4.0 work with Isengard (might not be compatible, that's why Aeon was never updated automatically to 5.0 on my XBMC install)

Thanks guys, hopefully some of you have noticed the changes and found something I didn't.

NBC
(2015-12-14, 12:28)NaturalBornCamp Wrote: Hey there..

I might be late, you guys might have discussed it before and I failed to find the thread, but I just switched from XBMC Gotham to Kodi Isengard and downloading Aeon Nox resulted in having the new 5.0 version..

I noticed that all the millions of options are gone? My screen was so customized on XBMC with
-the random movie widgets
-latest movie widgets
-the CPU background effect (I loved that one)
-the backgrounds moving randomly
-the views that I used for movies and tv shows that now don't exist anymore
-all the settings for the view type and the ability to make the info appear after 2 seconds
-The customization to the home screen to show/hide sub menus and add new functionalities like "clean video db" or "update video db"

I understand that the skin is much simpler, but it seems like everything that was Aeon Nox to me has disappeared and doesn't have all the options the other skins didn't offer Sad I have been using Aeon Nox for 6 years now and I really don't want to switch skin after all this time. Anybody knows if they are hidden options and I'm just dumb, or if there is a way to make Aeon 4.0 work with Isengard (might not be compatible, that's why Aeon was never updated automatically to 5.0 on my XBMC install)

Thanks guys, hopefully some of you have noticed the changes and found something I didn't.

NBC
hey buddy,
just look around in this thread Wink you will find 2 possible candidates:
1. if you stay on NOX5 you should take a look at MIKESILVOS MOD for nox5 ( a lot more features like basic nox5 ! )
2. if you wanna stay on nox4 with new toys to play with take a look at MADNOX

its your choice Wink - but you will have fun with both skins i think
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
Thanks a lot for this friend, you made my day!!!!

A bunch of scripts and services to download manually (which I prefer from repos for the auto-update), but this is sooo much worth it!

I wonder why they don't put their skins on SuperRepo however, seems to me like it would be easier for them.
(2015-12-14, 14:30)NaturalBornCamp Wrote: I wonder why they don't put their skins on SuperRepo however, seems to me like it would be easier for them.

Maybe they didn't want to have to switch forums.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Just switched from Aeon Nox 4 to 5.. What happened?0