Song title b4 artitst etc
is it possible to format the song listing in "my music" to display the title followed by the artist? as default xbmc displays the listing as track, artist & title. if i am trying to scroll down the list to a a particular song title i have to keep looking to the far right of each line. it would be handy if the song title were to be displayed first and then the artist.
is it also possible to make the id3 tag display perminanly in visulisation mode? as default it only displays for about 5 seconds.
(roadrash @ april 01 2004,18:34 Wrote:it would be handy if the song title were to be displayed first and then the artist.
(not by default it wouldn't!, artist before album before track before song is logical so should always be keept as default)
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
maybe not for some people but i would find it very useful. is there anything in a .ini file i can change that would let me change the format of the file/track listing in "my music" and change the length of time the id3 tag is displayed for in visualisation.
check out my thread entitled 'hybrid display option' which suggests a folder.prf to make it fully customizable. then beg the developers like me.
--jaga
--jaga
i'm begging, please, please, please grovel grovel !!!!
ahh, i've been begging for weeks, and i have a strong feeling that bobbin007 has come to my rescue. maybe you'll be so lucky Huh
--jaga

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Song title b4 artitst etc0