Bug NFO creation and image scraping (2.7 prerelese)
Hi everybody

in recent 2.7 prerelease, i'm having a few problems

1) with nfo's file creation:
with a few random movies (previously imported) every time i run tmm, it marks them with NFO missing. I use the menu to re-create them, tmm does indeed recreate them and marks with NFO present, but at next run of the software, it marks them as before.
The .nfo file itself exist in the directory, and is created by tmm when requested.

2) with image scraping
when I'm importing and scraping new movies - Italian language - the automatic scraping imports only low res 330x400 images, even if hi-res are available (and current settings are to import large img). I have prefer language over resolution enabled, but it is a problem, but less frequent, also with option unchecked.

image scraping now also can't find covers for movies that i've previously imported, but to whom i'd like to change it... the "no image found" dialog appears.
This is also connected to the low-res image imported described above.
All image scraping sources enabled, and I've tried also each one separately.

Hope that all this is comprehensible...

UPDATE:

Broken tvshows scraping too: if i scrape a well known serie, e.g. Greys Anatomy , season 11, it the image scraping dialog does not show me the poster available but only the show's banners.
(screens available on request!)

TY
Hi,
can you send us the logfile?
And the the name of the movie it happened?
thx.
brgds
Myron
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice :)
Wanna help translate TMM ?
Hi,
i've just sent you a bugreport from withing the app; if you give me an email address, i'll send you the screens.
thank you
Just updated first post with another little annoyance:

UPDATE:

Broken tvshows scraping too: if i scrape a well known serie, e.g. Greys Anatomy , season 11, it the image scraping dialog does not show me the poster available but only the show's banners.
(screens available on request!)
should be fixed now (I've created a new build right now)

EDIT: sorry, I thought I am in an nightly thread Wink the fixes are in the nightly build only at the moment
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab
new build of the prerel is out
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NFO creation and image scraping (2.7 prerelese)0