Movie Search / Progress Bar....
am very much liking amber's sleek, beautifully colored interface, just an awesome job, but i'm wondering if the search / progress bar that appears at the top of the screen during video file playback is broken? most (all?) of the video players i've used in the past allow you to use the search / progress bar as a slider, to easily slide back and forth for quick fast forwarding or rewinding, but that doesn't seem possible with the amber progress bar, the amber slider "bead" doesn't budge when i try to move it, is this normal?
nothing?

(2015-12-16, 19:57)aeneas1 Wrote: am very much liking amber's sleek, beautifully colored interface, just an awesome job, but i'm wondering if the search / progress bar that appears at the top of the screen during video file playback is broken? most (all?) of the video players i've used in the past allow you to use the search / progress bar as a slider, to easily slide back and forth for quick fast forwarding or rewinding, but that doesn't seem possible with the amber progress bar, the amber slider "bead" doesn't budge when i try to move it, is this normal?

yes, its normal with the amber skin.
I've managed to add this, and I will upload a new version to my repo soon, may not be until the new year though.

Thanks, Kevin.
thanks very much for the helpful replies... one thing i have realized since my post is that i have to start thinking of kodi and its add-ons as media center software intended to be operated using a remote as opposed to pc/desktop software intended to be operated using a mouse and keyboard... when using a remote it's not really important that amber's scroll/search bar functions as a slide given these functions can easily be handled with the remote's forward and reverse keys, but it tends to be important when using a pc... anyway, i had been testing kodi out on my pc rather than testing it out, and thinking about it, in terms of its final use, which will be a remote-controlled media center... speaking of remote control operation, is there a setup that's the overwhelming favorite here? thanks again.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movie Search / Progress Bar....0