Sky Go launcher
Hi I'm new on here and looking for some help.

I'm trying to get sky go working on my mxq box.
I've downloaded the <snip> from <snip> but I can only find the sky go client and not the sky go launcher. I try loading the sky go client and even though I have my username and password in it doesn't load any of the channels and obviously because it's not the launcher I don't get the usual display. I'm guessing it's no longer available but I can't find any information on it not being available anywhere.

Any help will be greatly appreciated..

Reference to banned add-on (wiki) repo removed - DarrenHill
Your referred to repo is a banned add-on (wiki) here due to its provision of various piracy add-ons. Please do not refer to it here and it is strongly recommended not to use it if you want more general support here if you have issues. As you're not specifically asking about a banned add-on though I've removed the reference rather than just binning the thread.

For your more general question, the thread for the Sky Go add-on is here. I seem to recall that it was broken, but as I don't use it personally don't take that as gospel.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Sky Go launcher0