How can distinguish Rifftrax in my library?
I want to add some Rifftraxs to my library and since I don't want them getting confused with the regular movies I'm going to separate them into a smart playlist. I already use a Smart Playlist for Movies and TV Shows so I can have more control over what shows up. However when viewing them I still want to have some sort of visual indication that they aren't the regular movie. How hard would it be to change a label or something for just these movies?
I have some Rifftrax in my Library. MST3K too. Rifftrax is actually recognized as a TV show, and if you rename them to say Rifftrax S04E08 - RiffTrax Live: Starship Troopers.mkv and Rifftrax S04E16 - RiffTrax Live: Sharknado 2: The Second One.mkv and store them in their own folder, you can scrape them as TV shows, create a playlist and add them as a separate item on your menu. I have Every episode of MST3K and a few Rifftrax done this way.
(2015-12-17, 19:50)RonnieG3 Wrote: I have some Rifftrax in my Library. MST3K too. Rifftrax is actually recognized as a TV show, and if you rename them to say Rifftrax S04E08 - RiffTrax Live: Starship Troopers.mkv and Rifftrax S04E16 - RiffTrax Live: Sharknado 2: The Second One.mkv and store them in their own folder, you can scrape them as TV shows, create a playlist and add them as a separate item on your menu. I have Every episode of MST3K and a few Rifftrax done this way.

I know this is an old post, but I was looking for a solution to the same problem the OP had. How do you know what season and episode numbers they are? When purchased I didn't see any episodic listing.
(2016-11-13, 16:32)Borg-101 Wrote:
(2015-12-17, 19:50)RonnieG3 Wrote: I have some Rifftrax in my Library. MST3K too. Rifftrax is actually recognized as a TV show, and if you rename them to say Rifftrax S04E08 - RiffTrax Live: Starship Troopers.mkv and Rifftrax S04E16 - RiffTrax Live: Sharknado 2: The Second One.mkv and store them in their own folder, you can scrape them as TV shows, create a playlist and add them as a separate item on your menu. I have Every episode of MST3K and a few Rifftrax done this way.

I know this is an old post, but I was looking for a solution to the same problem the OP had. How do you know what season and episode numbers they are? When purchased I didn't see any episodic listing.

I have them numbered like on The TVDb. Set up as seasons (did the same thing for Rifftrax. All episodes show up in their own season folder

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How can distinguish Rifftrax in my library?1