Paid add on subscriptions available in canada
Hello I am fairly new to Kodi. And its f***in awesome!!

I am sorry if this is in the wrong location, or if this has been asked already. I did search threads before starting this one, I couldn't find anything..
I have seen a couple of services such as ustvnow. I tried to pay for the subscription but it doesn't allow British Columbia as an option in the payment area. Other Canadian provinces are on there..
I was just curious if there are ANY paid services available for US or Canadian television services in Canada. I have searched and searched to no avail.
Even if its just sports subscriptions where I can watch most if not all televised sporting events (NFL, nhl cfl, ufc)! I really jist want something i can pay the year for and not worry about shotty service or missing anything!!

Thanks so much in advance everyone for your time!

Swaver101
the way ustvnow works is, you have to live in america but be abroad to use it.

e.g. like army or oversea's people working. I think thats the only way they get away with selling their service otherwise i'm sure they would of been shut down by now.

Jeff
Thank! I kind of figured that.. Hmm is there any other add ons similar to ustvnow that I can pay for and subscribe to here in Canada? Thanks

Swaver

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Paid add on subscriptions available in canada0