Bug Bug reports
Bug 
RESERVED for bugs report only.

Please post here any bug reports.

Before posting please read this :

Known issues :

When returning to the library item, focus has wrong position :

This is due to the way KOver is coded. The dynamic layout has to build your view realtime when you open it and breaks the KODI memory feature. This has been simulated directly into the code to stick as close as possible to the initial process, however when KODI setting "Show parent folder items" is checked, then it will throw you to the nearest item (up or left depending the orientation of the list). Actually there's no feature available feature in the skinning engine to correct this.
[Skin] KOver - V1.1.0 Stable (Repo version)
[WIP] ReKOver - Skinning tool project

If I've been helpful or you like my work, hit "THANK USER" button ;) ...
Hi. Tried to use kover on latest jarvis builds from git. But the skin does not lod at all. In the loags i see
ERROR: unable to load:/home/costin/.kodi/addons/skin.KOver/16x9/DialogNotification.xml, Line 0
Failed to open file

It then returns to cofluence again.
Hi. Latest KODI git ? Hmmm, not a bug IMO. DialogNotification.xml is not a JARVIS file ... it's the new KRYPTON file naming :

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2223887

Check the beginning of your log, you will probably find KODI 17 alpha 1.

Then, sadly, I didn't start to port KOver on KRYPTON and is no more compatible due to a huge files refactor in KODI :

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2223894

oh indeed. sorry
HI I Noticed that a movie or episode is not automatically mark as "Watched", Manually it is working.

I''m using Linux and Jarvis V16.0 and installed Trakt.tv add on.

I want to apologize in front if it has noting to do with your skin.
(2016-02-26, 13:12)GHeiner Wrote: HI I Noticed that a movie or episode is not automatically mark as "Watched", Manually it is working.

I''m using Linux and Jarvis V16.0 and installed Trakt.tv add on.

I want to apologize in front if it has noting to do with your skin.

Is it related to Trakt.tv addon only or also in common video libraries ?
To be honest I never used this addon and I don't know if it's managed the same way as common libraries. Common libraries work fine on my side and IMO trakt should be handled the same way.
That's weird. Let me know so I can check if I can do something or if it's related to the addon or just Kodi itself.

I will look into that, i will disable trakt.tv and will see what happens then with the watch state.

By the way, in a serie i don't see anywhere the next episode.
(2016-02-26, 16:02)GHeiner Wrote: By the way, in a serie i don't see anywhere the next episode.

You mean NextUp notification with trakt also ?
NextUp has to be installed to see the popup (skin settings > enhancement > install NextUp Notification).
But If this is also for trakt, I'm not sure this is supported (AFAIK, this script supports local Library only).
You can get more support in the NextUp script thread.

The trakt issue has been solved. I think there was somewhere an update and now its gone
Hi i stumbeld on a new issue. I reset my menus because of the missing tv show art (homeart/tvshows.png problem) , but now when i go to movies or series, now fanart is showing, on every movie or serie the default image is showed.

I try to dow some chances in the designer, but in block3 waht every style i choose (DEFAULT, FANART) nothing changes. No fanart is showed.

On the homepage however the fanart is showing
library view settings are different from homeview settings.

*in kover designer: wallpaper show your fanart (is selected by default) but if bloc background is covering the whole screen the fanart would be behind it usually block background should cover your list only. bloc3 is another way to work it have to be visible and cover the screen but if you hid this it suppose to show the fanart if the other settings are like i said before.

* if you try to change the default homeart and want to go back to the default one you will have to download the default image and choose it, since i think theres no way to revert it to go back to the default one automatically, the home art images are here

*** when i say cover the whole screen or certain part i am referring to the Move & Resize setting in those blocs !
dont know if this is what you meant.
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
Thanks Reaven for your answer.

My problem is solved now
Good to know Smile
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
@Jayz2K

Is the quantity of recently added items force to be 20 ?
I can't no longer controlled the number of items via advanced settings.xml no matter the quantity I put in the xml
Code:
<recentlyaddeditems>27</recentlyaddeditems>
it only shows 20 recently added items
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
(2016-03-24, 06:29)reaven Wrote: @Jayz2K

Is the quantity of recently added items force to be 20 ?
I can't no longer controlled the number of items via advanced settings.xml no matter the quantity I put in the xml
Code:
<recentlyaddeditems>27</recentlyaddeditems>
it only shows 20 recently added items
Hmmm, after checking the code, I don't force any limit from a code side. Moreover, I don't manage the widgets content but only apply skin helper integration nodes in SkinShortcuts. Maybe this is something to ask to Marcel ? Maybe a limitation of the script or a boolean to set ?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Bug reports1