Playing Trailer Full Screen
After upgrading to Aeon MQ 6, trailers will no longer play in full screen. I've turned on full screen but they will only play in the smaller view.

I've went to Settings > Skin Settings > Main Menu

I have set "Show Trailer in Fullscreen Mode" to Red and White with no change to how the trailers play with it set to ether one.

Any suggestions?
If you escape back to the Main Menu after starting the trailer, it will display the trailer window at the top left with playback controls at the top right of the menu bar. You can switch to Fullscreen view from there.
there are two settings for trailer full screen, one in kodi, one for skin i believe. check both.
Yeah but how do I set it to automatically start in full screen view like it was in version 5?

I checked in Confluence, it plays in full screen.
might have been both for kodi.

1. settings > appearance > skin > settings: check "show settings in fullscreen mode"

2. once in your library, in the view, tap left twice to pull down the menu. in collection/change view, again check "show settings in fullscreen mode"
dont know if this has to be set for each view type you use or not.

when you select you movie, do your usual c for context menu and select play trailer. should be in fullscreen.
(2015-12-21, 00:31)abba77 Wrote: 2. once in your library, in the view, tap left twice to pull down the menu. in collection/change view, again check "show settings in fullscreen mode"

This was the solution. Thanks!

Don't understand why there would be multiple locations to set "Full Screen" for trailers?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Playing Trailer Full Screen0