OpenElec NextPVR and HD HomeRun Prime
Ok, so I had this all working once but I reformatted my SD card and now I can't get it fixed.

I am using OpenElec 6.0, Next PVR and HD HomeRun Prime.

The problem is that when I try to watch a live HD TV channel through NextPVR the video buffers every 20 seconds. Its unwatchable.

I purchased the MPG2 license from RPi,org and I have verified that it is installed and working. I tried hardware acceleration with both the OMX and MMAL. Neither work. When I had this working before the MMAL worked perfectly.

What is weird is that if I use the HD HomeRun Add-on for Kodi and the OMX acceleration it works great. But then I switch to the EPG and select a channel and I get the buffering.

I have tried every setting that I know of. I've done the advancedsettings.xml. I used the XUnity Add 0 Cache fix. Nothing works.

But I know it works. I just had it working yesterday before I formatted this damn SD card. I am just missing a step or something.

Does anyone have any thoughts or ideas as to what I could be missing or doing wrong?

Thanks!!

Ben

UPDATE: I figured it out. I had to turn the TimeShift on in the NextPVR add-on configuration. I rebooted and everything is back to normal. I don't know why that fixed the buffering but it did.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OpenElec NextPVR and HD HomeRun Prime0