Submenu working for anyone?
Is the submenu working for anyone? I've tried creating video nodes, as well as addons under a MOVIE menu. The submenu does show up by clicking the down button, but if you click on any selections, nothing happens. You hear the sound effect, then it just highlights back MOVIE.

Wondering if it's broken right now, or if I need to do a reinstallation on my end.
Nevermind, it's working! Very strange. I simply did a FORCE STOP on Kodi, then I relaunched it and the submenu now works.
Okay, its working technically, but there are quirks in this skin. For example, I figured how I needed to FORCE STOP and relaunch to get the submenus to properly work. Today, my submenus all of a sudden vanished. Even if you go to customize menu in the settings, all the slots were showing EMPTY. Everything was gone. But I knew I didn't do anything stupid. So I did the FORCE STOP trick again, and relaunch and all the submenus came back.
There is a consistent quirk regarding submenus, and that is if you've been playing around with the settings for a certain stretch of time, the submenus will vanish. This has been a consistent experience for me. I just have to FORCE STOP, and relaunch and they come back.

Anybody else notice this? Anything we can do to fix it?
(2015-12-23, 07:09)siratfus Wrote: There is a consistent quirk regarding submenus, and that is if you've been playing around with the settings for a certain stretch of time, the submenus will vanish. This has been a consistent experience for me. I just have to FORCE STOP, and relaunch and they come back.

Anybody else notice this? Anything we can do to fix it?

This has been around for a while now. It is most definitely a skin deal as I'm running it on a powerful windows machine and I have to shutdown and restart it. Like you said though, it's only when you've been messing with menus/skin settings. It's like it runs out of memory almost. Restarting Kodi should clear it up no problems!
I have been experiencing this too. I'm glad it is not just me.

I have been busy tweaking my menus for a while and every now and then I have to restart Kodi as the submenu links temporarily don't work.

Hope this is something that can be fixed!
Devices
- NAS: Synology DS212, 6TB, MySQL
- HTPC: Intel NUC N2830, 2.4ghz, 4GB RAM, SSD, Win 7 & OpenElec (dual boot) / Kodi 15.2
- PC: Lenovo M92P, 3.2ghz, 12GB RAM, Win 10 / Kodi 17.4
- Laptop: Acer 5750G, 2.9ghz, 8GB RAM, SSD, Windows 10 / Kodi 15.2

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Submenu working for anyone?0