THE Remote for Kodi
Can a white theme be selected, or is it only the dark one?
Hello there guys,

The plan to release the iPhone version is on the way, but we think it's better to not do it than do it sluggish / ugly.
For the moment, we're quite busy implementing our totally new product, but we promise to deliver THE for iPhone as well. And we will do our best to deliver it as polished as (we believe it is) the iPad version.

Thanks for you support,
THE Remote for Kodi Team.
(2016-10-19, 10:19)stryjek4 Wrote: Hello there guys,

The plan to release the iPhone version is on the way, but we think it's better to not do it than do it sluggish / ugly.
For the moment, we're quite busy implementing our totally new product, but we promise to deliver THE for iPhone as well. And we will do our best to deliver it as polished as (we believe it is) the iPad version.

Thanks for you support,
THE Remote for Kodi Team.

So you are going to make us pay for another product instead of continue improving the ipad version. Currently the ipad version is has not been updated for ios 10 so I giant blurry app logo appears when you launch the app

Yes an iPhone version would be great. Please make THE remote universal and not make us pay for the iphone app separately.

Shawn

Sent from my iPhone Pro
1) THE Remote will be an universal app, so no extra payment required
2) The update for iOS 10 is already in the AppStore and the startup logo looks like it should Smile

Also, we launched support portal which is now available under https://fsscc.helpshift.com/a/the/?p=ios and it's in very early stage of putting the content into Smile
(2016-11-02, 09:57)stryjek4 Wrote: 1) THE Remote will be an universal app, so no extra payment required
2) The update for iOS 10 is already in the AppStore and the startup logo looks like it should Smile

Also, we launched support portal which is now available under https://fsscc.helpshift.com/a/the/?p=ios and it's in very early stage of putting the content into Smile

Just got the new update and thank-you i'm sure the new universal app you are working on will be awesome.

Sent from my iPhone Pro
Is there a custom url to launch the app from within safari like the one that was available for constellation?
Yes please use:
Code:
kodiinfinite
Great app!

Had some time to play with THE Remote and I'd like to request a separate Radio button as a Menu Item again for the PVR part.

Please let me know if you're willing to add this.
I paid the full 7$ for add free and unlocked version of the app but the app still wont let me use the widget, how can I fix this?

(2017-01-22, 02:28)Shawzborne Wrote: I paid the full 7$ for add free and unlocked version of the app but the app still wont let me use the widget, how can I fix this?

Hi,

Did you try remove widget, add again and restore purchase?
Not very smart when it comes to downloads I am having trouble getting the remote on my iPad to find a host I entered the ip numbers but do not see http in my settings
Hello,

I bought this app which is fantastic, except one thing : I can't find out all the filters of kodi when I want to filter my movie collection. I don't see two filters that re soooo important : directors and actors.
I look through the app settings but I couldnt find any way to customize or add filters. Could you help me on that matter ?

Thx
Any ETA on when an iPhone version might be available? Any way the iPad version can be run on an iPhone 7+?
What is the command to add a button that auto plays a certain smart playlist?
I am having trouble with TV Shows.

When i add an episode by updating the Kodi Library, the new episode shows up on my tv when browsing tv shows in kodi.

However, the new episode does not show up in The Remote For Kodi app. Anyone have a suggestion?

Also, please see my previous post about playlists..... i want to be able to push a button on the dashboard that actually starts playing a ecific smart playlist

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
THE Remote for Kodi2